Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexy or genuine?

Sexy or genuine?

Its an interesting thing as a new CD. I do like looking sexy, But, Its for me only about 10% of my CD experience, I do dress sexy Friday night and Saturday night and wear makeup. But as much fun for me (Honestly!) Taking the makeup and sexy clothes off and putting on a nightie and frumpy knickers before going to bed. This is as good for me as looking sexy. I feel genuine feminine. Both sides of the coin. The bed time makes me feel truly lovely. Would be interested in comments.

Personally, for me as a new crossdresser myself, I'd say genuine. Me personally it is about being a female as close as possible. That means sleeping as a woman as much as getting all dolled up. I don't tend to go super sexy to begin with when I dress. I dress just as a woman would. That may be skirt. Jeans, or shorts. Just depends.

I'd like to twist this just a little bit, and say genuinely sexy! Sure, getting dressed to the nines or lingerie is very sexy indeed, but for me sexiness does not end there - it can extend to casual attire too. Who among us has not admired a great looking woman dressed in an everyday fashion ? Jeans, shorts, nighties and things worn commonly can all be sexy - it's a matter of approach and often "blending in with style" as I see it.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Like that top and the red hair and band Roxie. When a man I do as a man does, When a lady I do as a lady. But I love this feel of ladies clothes so much, And there is no way I can work wearing even panties. I operate heavy machinery. I love that aspect of my livelyhood. being butch even. But when I get home, Shower the oil and grease off and pamper myself? Sorry but its lovely, I cant resist it.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-08-2022 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Sorry, please read the rules. Some topics are not allowed.

For me its all about how it makes me feel . Sometimes sexy, calm, relaxed and stress free.The ultimate escape.

Thanks ladies! you are and I mean it, helping me with my journey. Im just at the moment enjoying feeling lovely if even in a sexually less way, If that makes any sense. XX

Trust me when I say at age 76 there is nothing particularly sexy about crossdressing. What there is is a level of total comfort. I can't use the term genuine as I neither want to be a woman or really actually emulate a woman on a permanent basis. I'm not fooling anyone, including myself. I am simply an old man who enjoys wearing women's clothes. What I want is to wear traditional female clothing as much, and as often, as possible. I find such attire comfortable and calming. Probably the one thing I can't explain is why I enjoy wearing large breast forms as much as I do. I suspect it's as simple as the fact I have been a "boob man" from my earliest memories as a young teen (and earlier). They have always fascinated me.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather, I did not want to suggest anyone wanted to fool anyone, Not even any lady can be sexy even at a younger age, And like I have suggested already, Its the comfort of feeling like a lady that is the point. If you feel like a lady then I see you as one and compliment you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Speak for yourself, Heather. I'm a 79 y/o CD and I still can be and enjoy being sexy!

Maybe that's not as important to trans. But, I know a number of CD's who enjoy presenting and feeling sexy!

Natalie, when I arrived here 15+ years ago, after reading all the posts like yours, I excitedly waited for the "woman inside" me to show herself!
    But, I gave up waiting for that to happen ages ago.

Count yourself lucky that u have a "fem side"!

"Genuine", to me means dressed in guy clothes. No thanks!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 07-09-2022 at 07:48 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sexy is one thing. I can feel sexy in a lot of outfits. I can wear jeans, a turtleneck, and a peacoat and feel sexy. What I get from crossdressing is feeling playful. And that is special!

Aspiring Member
    sexy. the kind of outfits i wish my wife would wear more often

Natalie, thanks for the compliment on the outfit. That is one of my favorite photos I've done. As to the discussion on sexy, I find it all sext in a way. My goal is to be that woman I never was. I won't even go to the discussion of just CD or Trans. I find it complex and ever changing for me. Not sure the forum for that discussion.

Natalie, I feel genuine feminine
    Dressed sexy
    Dressed to blend
    Dressed for bed nightly in satin or cotton ladies PJ's
    Even in my daily underdressing of a nice sexy or cotton Panties.
    Connie

Well, I do not own anything frumpy so everything I wear is feminine. Can not say if I really feel or look sexy or not but I do think I look feminine.

I'd love to look and feel sexy, but I've learned that the sexier the outfit, the more ridiculous I look in it. The body I'm in is too masculine looking to support feminine-sexy.

So, I go for genuine - at least what feels like genuine to me. Frumpy, dumpy, overweight and taller than the average girl - that's me.
    I'm still trying to figure out what looks good on me. (and what S.O. will tolerate!)

It doesn't mean that I'm not tempted by the pretty things, though.

I think The whole point of CD is how it makes a person feel. So dress for how you?re feeling. Sometimes sexy, maybe ****ty, sometimes just nice, sometimes just simple and easy.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    sara lin: Don't be too quick to write off "Frumpy Dumpy"----One of the most "unlikely" big guys in my Church's "Womanless Beauty contest", a few years back WAS "frumpy and dumpy" looking as to be expected, but looked absolutely REALISTIC. In the meal before the contest (for us contestants) I walked right past the guy several times and only assumed he was one of the ladies helping out. Indeed several of the fat or most "masculine" contestants were the most relistic looking.---So there is hope for all of us------We might not be pretty, but can often look very real.

Natalie, I dress age appropriate, which is not always considered sexy, but I like how I feel.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It?s all about feeling feminine for me. Sometimes I like to feel sexy. Sometimes more casual. But as long as I can feel feminine I?m content. My new breast forms definitely make me feel feminine no matter how I?m dressed!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not sure if I own much in the way of sexy, there are a few garter belts etc in my closet from years gone by. Mostly I enjoy comfy as me when I'm dressed. Perhaps I'm missing out on something. I can definitely remember sexy from years gone by. So much to do, so little time on this fine earth. Perhaps I should find I little time for Jane to be sexy again.

Definitely both Natalie and it's all about bedtime for me as well since most of my wardrobe is romantic lingerie. Getting ready for bed is heaven for me and I feel both genuine and very sexy.

For me, I do a lot of chores dressed at home so not too sexy there. Dress, skirt and blouse or Mom jeans and top for me most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Burton View Post
    I'd like to twist this just a little bit, and say genuinely sexy! Sure, getting dressed to the nines or lingerie is very sexy indeed, but for me sexiness does not end there - it can extend to casual attire too. Who among us has not admired a great looking woman dressed in an everyday fashion ? Jeans, shorts, nighties and things worn commonly can all be sexy - it's a matter of approach and often "blending in with style" as I see it.
    I agree with Kris! Why not both? I know my significant other does it daily.

Frumpy? Not even in my vocabulary.
    Sexy? Well, of course I love feeling sexy. Sometimes I just love getting all dolled up in the sexiest things and feeling THAT feeling. Sometimes I feel sexy just in jeans and a t-shirt. It's more about my mood, my emotions at the time that actually what I'm wearing.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Sexy is a term that is clearly open to varying interpretations. The same with frumpy. Now there are extremes on both ends which most people will agree one In between the those extremes it's a bit harder. I myself tend to dress in form fitting clothes, leggings, leggings, a fit top. I am small for a man. My weight ranges from 135-145. Now I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy looking like what some would perceive as sexy. I do get second glances which I like. But i'm not really over the top. So once again it depends on your perception and level of comfort. I have a definite comfort level with my mode of dress; and I assume others with differing styles feel the same.
    Last edited by Angela Marie; 07-12-2022 at 06:14 PM.