Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexy or genuine?

I like to do plain on top, because the principle I'm applying is that there's no reason why men shouldn't wear skirts and dresses (so for example I wouldn't do flowery dresses), but underneath I like to feel sexy.

Do what suits you. If you have an OH who thinks you look sexy, that's a win.

For me personally, it has to be sexy. Not over the top but looking sharp. I never do anything less.
    That said, i have never tried anything less.

Platinum Member
    Hi Natalie , Sounds like you have the Program figured out, >Orchid**o0**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    I had to go and check the dictionary definition of "sexy." Most of the definitions seem to indicate some degree of sexual arousal in self or a person looking at you. Of course, the mind's eye wants to see what it wants. Sexy is more than just the clothes. I remember over the years instances when an overly attractive woman looked sexy until she open her mouth and spoke. The same could be said of a good looking guy.

Me? At age 75 "sexy" does not compute anymore. At least as how I feel. The best term I can apply to self is "attractive" in manner and dress. I stay back from mirrors. The face is that of an aged woman.

I tend to surprise myself. Sometimes I dress just to look feminine and end up feeling (and sort of looking) pretty sexy. Sometimes I dress to look sexy, but only feel fairly feminine. The other day I dressed up to see how a pair of shoes went with the outfit and got jolted into feeling sexy -- and it lasted through the next outfit I tried that day. Another time I put together what I thought to be a sexy outfit but never really felt that way.

I don't go for a sexy look really but have had guys tell me I look sexy.
    They say it in a very complimentary way which is fine.
    I have had women say wow you look hot. That feels kinda funny.
    Saw a woman smack her BF's arm for checking me out.

Debbie, I feel exactly as you described!

Traci

Hmm... Sexy, I look in the mirror or down at my shiny tights with heels and what I see is sexy. The clothing not really the wearer. Attractive, I am attracted to women's clothing. Their clothing I find so attractive. Some pieces more than others such as jeans are a no. Skirts I crave. Pleated skirts and I twitch with excitement. Shiny, silky, solid colors, classic pumps. Course the under garments are just as important. I wear wigs and breast forms on my adventures outside mostly to help complete the look and mask my Dad body. Hoping anyone that notices will think that's a manly built woman instead of grabbing the camera to take photos of a guy in a dress.

Like mentioned above the clothing creates such calmness, bliss and sometimes arousal. I feel natural. Like this is how and what I should be wearing. In turn I feel genuine, natural, calmed and sexy all at the same time. My Mom, Grandmother and sister wore nylons and I wanted to as well. Back then it wasn't sexual I was 5 or 6. Just liked the clothing they were wearing.

My thoughts are very similar to those expressed by CDMargret, especially the "natural" part.

Karen

CDMargret nailed it. The clothing is sexy. It's what drew us all into this lifestyle. We want to look pretty and feminine. When it all comes together there is a calm and blissfulness to it.

Genuine is sexy!

Everything I've read about fashion says a girl with an hourglass figure should flaunt it.

Marion

For me I would have to say had to do it think I was 7 maybe younger when I uae to take my moms clothes from the dirty washing but I also have a memory from when I just started school think 1st day that a girl teased me for thinking that I was one of the girls at that age lurned or I hid that part more when in public never really opening up to people too much. So I kept on secretly dressing in my moms clothes but was cought by my parents not shure what age maybe 10 or 13 had a big talking at by parents or mostly by mu dad mom just sat there in silence. That caused me to cry alot but at that time I thought to my self that you will not know this part about me ever again. So I stopped for a while until I started working and then this unbearable urge boiled deep in me that I must get a wig and must dress this nagging and longing didn't whant to go away so I gave in. So my point in dressing up is probably more to the sence of looking as good as possible and convincing as I can it must be sexy love the feel of good looking feminine clothes love high heels and smooth legs love the way smooth legs feel when the fabric touches it and love the wig having long hair. Beautiful women always catches my eye when they dress amazing and the way there makeup looks and hair and then I wish I could pull there look off and look the way they do. Then there's times out of nowhere where I'm not even dressed at home but just feel like a girl doing feminine things like moisterising my legs etc

This is how I feel ! So nice to be able to read others have that same attraction, I considered myself straight, love women & womens clothing but, after trying on the feminine things, wow! At first it was a feel of the material, then the look, then wearing nylon silk full cut panties (the kind with the lace at the hip/leg,) all day at work. I could stand in front of a mirror and look at myself fully dressed as a woman and get aroused at how passable I was.
    After knowing how sexy I feel dressed as a woman, I found myself sexually attracted to other guys who dressed up. I found myself wanting to play the male role for a crossdresser so they could have that real moment with a man. Hope that makes sense. I would so enjoy treating someone to a beautiful experience, treating them like the beautiful feminine spirit they are. I know how I feel when I?m dressed up & would love to play out that fantasy, and who knows where it leads?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi Jamie, I love the genuine look too. Never enjoyed the racy style. I?m a fan of shaving as well!! Nude pantyhose look way better on shaved legs, not to mention the feel. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ladyjade View Post
    CDMargret nailed it. The clothing is sexy. It's what drew us all into this lifestyle. We want to look pretty and feminine. When it all comes together there is a calm and blissfulness to it.
    Well said, I totally agree.

When I lived at home I dressed in lingerie every night from about 8 years old to 19, I loved it. Is that wrong?

I miss it!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Agree as well

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I remember the first time I slept a full night in pantyhose, satin panties & a full silk slip. I remember how good it felt & how waking up in the morning I really didn?t want to take it off. Funny how it seemed so daring putting it on then, over hours it?s all I wanted to wear

With sexy, you can only go someplaces, but with genuine, you can go anywhere.

And it's easier to be sexy while being genuine than it is to be genuine while being sexy.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Perfectly said Patience! Genuine is sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    When I lived at home I dressed in lingerie every night from about 8 years old to 19, I loved it. Is that wrong?

I miss it!
    Of course not! It's what's right for you. And me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne108 View Post
    Genuine is sexy!
    And visa-versa! The two are not mutually exclusive!

I'm also on board with the genuinely sexy. There is nothing I love better than putting on some sexy lingerie and with the perfect camera angle and pose being able to genuinely give the impression of a sexy female .

To me, lingerie, nighties, bras, panties, slips - everything silky and lacy -and makeup and perfume, are sexy, and I enjoy wearing them almost every day (panties for sure). But I want to feel feminine most of the rest of the time, so I wear some kind of women's clothing as much as possible. For example, right now (and all day today) I'm wearing pink short shorts and a hot pink short-sleeve top. Today on my morning walk I wore my women's sneakers with pink trim and laces, with purple short socks. (Not too daring, but I think they were noticed - but I'm caring less and less about that.) In other words, for me sexy and genuine - but always feminine. (By genuine I mean the kind of clothes and presentation of GGs going about their daily business.)
    Last edited by Larissa Cassandra; 08-22-2022 at 01:49 AM.

I'd say that I fall in at about a 90:10 genuine:sexy ratio. I feel complete when wearing things from my alternative wardrobe. I'm definitely in the more androgynous camp and like being and being seen as a guy. The things I prefer to wear feel much more genuine than the more obviously drab items,

Unfortunately, the sexier I feel, the less likely I am to be seen in a good light by my wife.

Wow Bea, I feel like I?m in that same boat. My genuine sexy is not just feminine style shorts or top, it?s very pretty panties, but classy, nylons, professional style skirts. My female is skirts blouses, heels that would be office attire. Not sure if that makes sense, that?s what makes me feel sexy. Hope that wasn?t a ramble!