Thread: Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

Hello all. I?m new to this forum so apologies if this question has been asked. This is the first thread I?ve started. It?s wonderful to be here!

I?m new to full dressing after years of secretly underdressing in panties. My dressing must remain a secret, but if I could, I?d be completely happy wearing my breast forms, panties, and maybe a pair of Mary Janes every day, along with my usual ?men?s? clothes. As I sit here in my home office writing this, I?m dressed in men?s jeans and t shirt with my 42D forms and VS panties and I feel perfectly content and feminine. Sure it?s fun to go all in with full dress, wig, and makeup, but this ?best of both worlds? situation is working for me. Anyone else feel the same way?

Tay,

I think you will find there is a group or similar folks here for every attitude and level. I can relate to you in that I don?t always have the time and opportunity to go all out, and take pleasure in what little I can do at the time, but I have to say I prefer to go all out. However, my makeup skills still totally stink so that is highly disappointing still.

As far as if something has been discussed or not I have never seen anybody chided for rehashing any subject, often there are multiple threads at once about certain subjects that get repeated a lot, so I wouldn?t sweat it.

Last comment I wanted to make is that I have thoroughly enjoyed using the search feature to read lots of posts on subjects that interest me. Even if the discussion were years ago it is still new to me and useful or interesting information. I love this site as a resource for all things crossfressing related.

Now get that post total higher!

Oh, and I always try to make clear, my Avatar is definitely FaceApp enhanced. Not quite ready or happy enough with any real photo to post.

If you have to keep your dressing under wraps, just wearing panties can be satisfying. Adding bra and forms is a level up. Women wear shirts and jeans too, so you could conceivable say you're crossdressed but not really.

You could take it up another notch by getting a pair of women's jeans or maybe even leggings, if you think you can get away with it. Or a more feminine top, but that might be too obvious.
    Last edited by Patience; 07-09-2022 at 12:11 PM. Reason: I t'd when I should have y'd.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Hi Tay,

Yes, I'm wearing a VS crop top and a pink skirt right now in the privacy of my computer room. A great indoor outfit in our hot and humid weather. I save money by leaving the A/C off.
    If I go out, even to my back yard, I'll wear something a little more conservative.

Wearing new styles indoors lets me gauge how well stuff fits. I have one of the straps on my crop top shortened with a safety pin.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 07-09-2022 at 06:00 PM.

I too am new to fully dressing and I am completely in the closet in regards to my dressing. I underdress most of the time and I have been wearing a bra and forms in bed for the last couple months. I have my own bedroom so I don't have to worry about being discovered. I would love the opportunity to dress more openly and even to venture out and about but I feel that is a ways off. I take what I can get and, so far, it works for me.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Hi Tay! You are definitely not alone here! Having a mix-gender style of dressing has worked for me also. I enjoy the feeling of freedom to wear what I want to wear. I also enjoy putting together an outfit that crosses gender lines, and to me anyway, looks good! Definitely hits the sweet spot in terms of expressing my true self. Good luck on your own journey, and welcome to the forum!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    This thing we do is our own blend of the perfect ingredients for what we desire to experience. There's levels of comfort zone and whether you feel as if you pass or,
    as with myself, level of how little you care. Sexy girl, pretty girl, mature, serious, fantasy, it's endless.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No, Tay. For me it's all the way fem or drab!

But, when I was just beginning to dress 25 years ago? Oh, heck yah!

Just switch pantyhose for your panties. Never understood the panty fetish!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Tay, I am very much in line with what you describe. Since the only underwear I wear is lace panties, I am always underdressed to that extent. at minimum. I often times wear a bra and forms around the house under my male shirts. I also completely dress around the house quite often. The only visible signs of dressing are the times I wear lace bralettes with A/B cup inserts under my male shirts out in public. I do sleep most every night wearing panties, thigh highs, bra, forms, and a nightie. It's the best way to enjoy a night's sleep.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Hello Mary Loo. Thanks for the reply and for making me feel welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    No, Tay. For me it's all the way fem or drab!

But, when I was just beginning to dress 25 years ago? Oh, heck yah!

Just switch pantyhose for your panties. Never understood the panty fetish!
    Panties have always made me feel so feminine. I love the different colors, styles, and textures. But I must admit that some styles aren?t that comfortable with man parts. Maybe all my years wearing panties I never realized that there was a CD waiting to get out. With each new discovery for me over the past year (first it was stockings and skirts, then it was makeup, then shoes, then finally breast forms) the panties have become less important to me. But I still have a panty collection that is far prettier and more extensive than my wife?s!
    Last edited by char GG; 07-09-2022 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Sending PM

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Americans love to tell everyone about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If your pursuit leads you to wear panties. Who has the right to say no, you can't? I have underdressed in lingerie for many years. That is my business alone, and no-one else. My preferred way of dressing is a cami, panties, hosiery, a guys shirt and a skirt. My shoes are usually something very comfortable. I don't go out, in a perfect world, I probably would, but it's not a perfect world. Blend your clothes as you wish, and enjoy your pursuit of happiness!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

We all have our comfort zones and levels, I have been 24/7 now for getting on 6 years now, initially it was a case of "I know so many poeople in town how will it be when thet see me dressed fornthe first time "? I need not have worried. Not many of us can and will ever pass completely but we get by very well. I am a case in point. Although I dress as I please I am mindfull to dress so that I am not "stared at" to this end I now am able to go about my life in town and so many people take me for who and what I am and accept, plus so many have become close friends.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I feel this 100%. Panties for over a decade now. In the last year it went from panties to bra, then leggings, body stockings, then dresses and finally I said what if.....and bought a wig and high heels. Closet dresser for sure. Wife as seen me in panties plenty of times and most recently she told me to wear a bra during sex but I could tell she didn?t dig it, so it came off. I have no desire to dress in public though. As intriguing as it sounds I just do it for me. Maybe the wife one day will want more but oh well if she doesn?t. Now if I could just get her to do more out of town weekend trips for work....

Welcome to this forum. I think you will find every kind of self perception and way of expressing what we feel on this forum. I am much like you. For me, it isn't a secret as I wear a lot of feminine solid colors. But I do on occasion go the full distance but only in private. It is so relaxing and comforting to be dressed that way. The clothes expression reaches deep into my mind and is like others have described. I almost always have a hint visible somewhere that says, "I am not exactly a guy. I am definitely a bit of a girl."

You used the words "content and feminine." I think that is an important aspect that is present in most of us. People here have "different" identities in some ways and where society tends to be more intolerant about people crossing the gender lines that creates a tension and stress in us because we don't feel completely welcome. Much of that tension is Gender Dysphoria - a discomfort with our native, expected gender because we sense there is something else present within us that is strong to various degrees. When we outwardly express that strong alternative gender sense it creates consistency within us and that results in comfort, mellowness, a feeling that the world is right now. And some feel that discomfort so intensely they really need to "switch sides" completely and become, as close as they can, to being women because internally and mentally they are women. Of course, the term woman is just as vague as the term man. It is a world where variability rules. The only really difference is the emphasis that is needed to allow us to feel whole and complete, whatever that means for each of us.

Don't forget that if you're on Zoom/Teams etc they can only see your top half. I did a job interview recently wearing a skirt and tights and nobody knew, but for me it was comfort clothing.

I really enjoy panties but I honestly don't feel like myself unless it's bedtime when I'm slipping into romantic lingerie. I honestly don't like guy mode anymore lol but panties at least get me through the day since I don't have any "daytime" female clothes.