As every day goes by, they add to the weeks, which add to the months.

I'm finding my days are getting more and more busy with work, and my wife is showing no signs of increasing her office time beyond the current one day a week, and odd extra day every 3-4 weeks.

With the limit of just one day a week, which is also my most meeting heavy, and workload heavy, I simply don't have the time to shave face/arms/legs, get an outfit together, get made up, and then hide it all away again.

Sadly it isn't a case of asking my wife for more time, as things have been fairly rocky as it is, and I don't want to rock the boat any more.

I've got a weekend to myself in September, but it relies on a lot of things coming together in order for me to actually have that time as free time for Charlotte... my expectation is it won't happen, as has been the case on the last two occasions.

Then, add in that my expenses for Charlotte have been so high in the last 3-4 years, and the cost of living is going up, and I simply cannot afford to buy any new clothes. I also feel terrible about how I look in the ones I do own... it's all a bit much right now.

Rant/moan over.