Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am not home!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Sue View Post
    Doc listen to this. Scared the bejesus out of me. Years ago before I married and when I was 20 lbs lighter I was fully dressed. All of a sudden my old roommate/ best friend knocked at the door to my apartment. Oh SHITE! I took off into my bedroom fully dressed and in makeup. My ex roommate was worried about me and spoke to the landlord who had not seen me for a few days either. So they actually unlocked my apartment door. I said I was sleeping. He left and later he and my landlord both apologized profusely. I should not have been overly worried I suppose as I told my bestfriend that I dressed a couple of years earlier and it did not phase him.
    Kitty Sue, people that have the key to your house and just walk in? The way I live now?

That thot scares the bejesus out of me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not answering is always the best thing but at times it's just not an option. A few years ago I was eating lunch fully dressed on the couch watching TV. Out of nowhere I hear my screen door open and a knock on the door. I don't know the exact phrase but my front door has a frosted window cut out on it but you can't see in but you can see if a figure is moving in the house. The door bell rings and I turn my head to see the figure of someone's head against the window trying to look in. The first thing I thought of was that I usally lock the screen and I forgot and now I sit there frozen on the couch not to show movement. After a few more rings of the bell I'm patiently waiting for this person to pull away from the glass and give me a break to run to the stairs. The next thing my cell phone gets a message and it was my son asking where am I, my truck is in the driveway and he doesn't have the house key and he needs his birth certificate. I was sitting there frozen and just moving my eyes to my cell phone to try to read this message without any sudden movement. I messaged him back but moving so slow not to show a figure that I was on the couch and told him that I was in the washroom and would be there in a minute. I undressed so fast and I was just about to open the door thank God there's a mirror next to the door because I noticed that I didn't remove my earrings and I think I almost pulled my ear lobes off for how hard I pulled them off. That was a close one but he was in such a hurry that he ran in and got what he needed so fast that if I was dressed he probably wouldn't have even noticed.

Ah-May-Lee
    I had a man knock on my door unexpectedly. It was the Sheriff and he had a piece of paper in his hand. I hid under the bed with the dog..... Wait a minute, it's not quite the same as your encounter. Sorry

Your encounter might have been scary but I equate it to riding a rollar coaster. It's very scary but in the end you'll survive.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I don't have a feminine name. And I go out to all kinds of places, including church, dressed as John. For Sunday morning I wear makeup. And I live in a neighborhood with a lot of Hispanics.
    Well, guess what? I got pushback from only one person. So I say if you are caught dressed, it's no big deal.
    Last edited by JohnH; 07-24-2022 at 04:59 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Saying you are not at home only works if the call is made to a cell phone. I know, I know. There are still some of us who maintain a landline as well as cell service. If the call is made to a landline, you can't really say you're not home. Although, some people have a landline-cell phone connection.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Doc; Those of us that are older, live alone and dress regularly, have to accept the fact that somebody is going to find us dressed sooner or later. My doctor regularly reminds me to have my M.O.L.S.T. envelope on the refrigerator door.

I fully expect to be found some day, a month dead, in a dress, half eaten by my cat.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

April Rose, what is a M.O.L.S.T. envelope?

Close calls suck, but are very exhilarating after the fact. ☺️

Reality Check
    It was quick thinking to tell him you were not home, but if he drove down your street and saw your vehicle, there could be questions.

It is a problem though, when people come by unexpectedly and we need several minutes to return to what they expect to see.
    Krisi

Julie; "Medical Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment" it is a legal document signed by you and your physician telling the EMT's whether you want to be rescusitated or not and other emergency instructions.

I don't know if other states have this or not, but in Massachusetts seniors are encouraged to have one in an envelope on the refrigerator door in case they are found unconscious.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Just had my own moment. Wife is gone all day and I had some long awaited dressing to do. Lawn guys come regularly to the house they do there thing and then they leave. My dog was barking so I knew that they were here. At this point I had my bra and panties on, some nylons a slip and was into my makeup routine, foundation, blush, eye shadow, mascara and few touches on my eye brows, (too many white hairs) just about to apply lipstick and the doorbell rings. We have a ring doorbell and I can see the guy and fortunately I could talk to him, he needed to get into the garage to check on my sprinkler system. I told him I was just going to take a shower. I sneak by the door, there is lots of glass in my house and open the garage, scoot upstairs and take that shower, so depressing. Pull my shorts over my spanx boy short panties throw on a t-shirt and with wet hair, praying I got all the makeup I then go out to talk to him. Have to run an errand in a bit but hoping I might still get some dressing and pictures in today.