Thread: Is it just me?

Is it just me?

It's hot in the UK at the moment and I'm dealing with it at home today by wearing just a loose teddy under a thin, unbuttoned blouse. No shoes. Nevertheless, as I move around the house I walk on tip-toes as if I am wearing heels (and high ones, at that). It's not really the same but still feels better than walking flat and it still encourages a one foot in front of the other gait. Does anyone else do this? Do you find yourself adopting other ladylike mannerisms when only part dressed?

I often practice the one foot in front of the other walk even when I'm fully in male mode. I also try to improve my posture....all positive developments overall I think.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Walking in an unnatural way is more comfortable?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Burton View Post
    I often practice the one foot in front of the other walk even when I'm fully in male mode. I also try to improve my posture....all positive developments overall I think.
    Nice to know I'm not the only one that does that.

Interestingly enough I have started to walk on my toes sometimes, but just in the last couple days only. I decided to start doing this on occasion because I have really not had an opportunity to wear my heels lately. Certainly not for any length of time or distance.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I do after wearing heels a few days for long periods. Even when I wake up the day after it feels natural on tip toes.

Aspiring Member
    ive never done it. never saw my wife or any gfs do it.

That?s what?s nice about this forum. I start doing things that are ultra feminine but then I see this stuff and realize I?m far from the only one doing this. I will just flip a switch and Tiffany walks through the house to refill her coffee. Starting to feel like another personality completely, but can be turned on or off immediately.

Thank you for your responses and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by TAG View Post
    Walking in an unnatural way is more comfortable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany355 View Post
    ...I will just flip a switch and Tiffany walks through the house....
    I'll admit that skeletally the walk is unnatural but when, as Tiffany appositely puts it, the switch is flipped, then the walk becomes quite natural, Fiona has taken over and is insisting on expressing herself. The only times it feels uncomfortable is sometimes in front of my SO if I suddenly become self-conscious and feel a little foolish. At the end of the day, though, it's a delicious change from being HIM. Besides, HE does enough walking in 'flats' for both of me.

I was dressed and was out and about in heels all last weekend, when I came home and put some flat shoes on , that was wierd, it felt strange to walk in flats ony after a few days in heels.

I prefer heels. Mostly 2in blocky heels. I never walk on tiptoes though. I lost most of my sense of balance a few years ago, so spike heels are a rarity for me. (If I'm not careful, I can fall over walking barefoot.) I had to sell my motorcycle. Sigh. I still have my biker-chick outfit though: black leather short shorts, fishnets, see-through black top with a black bra, black wig, high-heeled ankle boots, dark glasses . . . . Haven't worn it in a while.��
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My mother taught us to walk that way when we were kids. Because Indians walked that way to not leave a big trail.

Since I added 80 toe lifts to my morning exersize routine? I can walk or dance in 4"+ heels all nite again! I don't need to "pretend"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Open toed heels today, with a lovely cool summer dress.

Though I cut my RH big toe open on a rock swimming a few days back. Now covered in a large plaster and two strips of climbers tape to hold the plaster in place. Not the most aesthetic look ever for my feet, but comfort wins every time.
    Last edited by Jane G; 07-13-2022 at 01:30 PM.

I don't because I've never seen a woman walk like that, I've seen lots woman walk duck feet

I often adopt feminine mannerisms even when not dressed. Never thought about putting one foot in front of the other, but just now tried my usual fem walk, swaying my hips back & forth, and noticed that this movement results in - guess what? - one foot in front of the other!!