Thread: OMG!!! Did that really happen?

OMG!!! Did that really happen?

Talk about a surprise. From my other posts, you may be well aware I leave tomorrow for a 6 day trip. We returned home yesterday from a 7 day trip. That left today to get certain things done between my travels. Two of the things to do were to drop a couple of envelopes in the mail at the post office drive-thru mail drop and then go across the street to cash a check to have adequate funds on me for my trip.

I have been sitting around all day wearing a bra and my triangle DD cup forms under a golf shirt. When I announced to my wife that I needed to go to the post office, she asked if I was also going to the bank. I told her I was. She looked at me and said, "You look fine. No need to change." HUH????? I figured she was referring to the clothing vs. beat up shorts and shirt not appropriate to be seen wearing in public (i.e. tattered work clothes). However, when I stood up to leave, I leaned over her and kissed her good-bye. Not a word was said; so, I left with my boobs in place. I couldn't believe she didn't suggest I leave them at home. Anyway, as I never left my car, and the view inside my car at the bank drive-up lanes wouldn't give me away, I was 100% confident and enjoyed allowing the girls to go out for a while.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

It is always good to get the girls out for a breathe of fresh air! Congrats on your forward motion! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Heather, Little steps. Enjoy your trip.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Hi Heather, That was Awesome,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    It appears that your wife is comfortable with your enhanced appearance, so you can be too.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe your wife knew that? Along with having the confidence that you're not trying to out yourself?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    That sounds like fun. Back when I was a field service engineer, I spent many happy hours behind the wheel dressed, on a number of continents. Happy memories and such fun, seldom got a second look and seldom got out of the car. Perhaps I should have a little more, but times were not as they are now and the defence industry of the day was not very forgiving of LGBT.