Thread: Love this forum and all the ladies here.

Love this forum and all the ladies here.

When I first joined this forum I was new to dressing as an adult. But I wanted to find answers to try to help me help my wife understand. So I did a lot of Google searches. Found lots of info. Found lots of sites. Not going to drop another sites name but found lots of cute ladies there. Decided to post a few pictures. I have got to say the younger generation is out of control. The private messages I got were crazy. All they want is to - you. I got Inappropriate pics. I got all kinds. Now there were the nice compliments but the nasty definitely outnumbered the nice. I had a kid hitting on me he. I say kid as I am old enough to be his parent. Wanted me to send a picture of me in my bra. I said no. I don't even have a picture of me in my bra. He then sends me a picture of himself in bra and panties. He is a large man 275 300 pounds. Beer keg belly. Was not a pleasant picture.
    Anyways I again just want to thank the mods and all you ladies. I always enjoy coming here talking legitimate CD issues. Posting pictures and seeing others post nice pleasant pictures.
    I had to delete the account on the other site. If my wife saw the stuff I saw there she would run for the hills.

Love to you all.
    Jade
    Last edited by Di; 07-14-2022 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Certain words blocked and against rules / fixed it for ya :)
    If you buy Craftsman tools instead of DeWalt to match your nails. You might be a cross dresser.

Hi Jade, After getting to know you a little on another forum, I was glad to see you here when I recently joined. I have found many lovely ladies I identify with and want to emulate here and other places. Although our community accepts some amount of randy behavior, I also have had to delete profiles that got to much unwanted attention. Guys can be so gross sometimes. One of my early mentors taught me to be ladylike and expect to be treated like a lady. I try to keep to that advice when I can.
    Traci

Interesting post Jade. I suspected many sites are more or less hookup sites which is why I did not join any until I read numerous posts here a few years ago. I like wearing some pretty sexy attire but that does not mean I want relationships with others. So I understand what you mean. No doubt I would run into your same issues if I joined one of those other sites.

Sandi

Glad you feel safe here.
    We try our best to keep it a safe supportive site and free of those wanting to join for hook ups .

Also why are rules are the way they are
    Because
    We want it to support family, friends wives as our logo above
    The #1 Community for Crossdressers,Their Family and Friends
    Last edited by Di; 07-14-2022 at 02:31 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I learned a lot here about myself and my habit! I am sure you will too!

Yes Sandi you would have it bad on other sites. 😂

Thank you Di. I didn't use the word and thought my asterisks was safe enough. Yes this site is safe because you and the other mods care.

Joanne I too have learned a lot it's why I keep coming back. My intention of this post not to put down another forum. If that's what they want fine. But it's scary when what we know about ourselves as Cross dressers. Most being heterosexual to go experience that. The youth have the wrong idea about what CD really is. And it clouds the pool sort of speak with the whole community.

I believe what Jade said about outsiders perception of what a CDer is, rings true. We cannot control what other people think but this forum has a lot of information and educates rather than is yet another tantalizing misrepresentation. CDers usually come here to learn and be real.

Hi Jade, I think it is a lot more civilised here than elsewhere on the web.The mods help to keep it that way. Most ladies here want practical advice and assistance. That is what they get. There are differences in opinions. Thats what keeps it interesting.

This is a fairly safe site. I have had a couple "stalkers" but it was fairly light weight and it didn't bother me and perhaps they were just simply a bit over eager. I just will not give out any personal info to just anyone. There are two members here with my personal email.

I perhaps have been a bit friendly with one or two posters too, and thought after the fact that it might seem a bit stalker-ish, but I didn't mean to sound like it. I was simply blown away and really impressed by some of the girls here.

If I ever went a bit too far and made anyone uncomfortable, I apologize!

1ladyjade
    Did not think you are putting others down at all.
    We take pride on keeping it to where people looking in ( guests reading ) they will see you are just like them not in the bad light in some minds when they think of CDs.
    We especially try to keep it this main page where guests can read when looking for answers/ right now there are 1144 guests reading yikes 1144 guests usually around 700.
    I want wives to see it does not have to be a big deal.My goal and why I stay .

Pumped, if that ever happens again please tell me as some are sly enough not to post those things on open forum but in pms. No one would know and I would handle it.
    We want everyone to feel like this is home and safe.
    Last edited by Di; 07-14-2022 at 05:27 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Jade, I'm glad you found your way here. All-in-all I find it a very supporting space.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I agree Jade - the people here are the best and the mods have created a very safe place for us all

I fully agree, although I have to admit I did not wade through the environment of the kinds of sites you describe. Those people have their venue; we have ours and it is best to keep it that way. And I really appreciate the moderators here as they have a big job. It is interesting that most moderators here are GG's and not one of us. I suspect that makes a big difference. No rules leads to chaos so rules are not bad - they are really very important. It is important to have the female perspective available. Thanks to all the moderators and the GG's that here.

But most of all I appreciate the people that are on this site. In fact, one might say, based on the behavior and perspective, that most here really are quite female-like in a very real and sensible way. Not just a bunch of people who are out to find someone to hook up with for some male on male sex. That is not crossdressing or transgender - that is just an odd form of sexual addiction with an irrational foundation. I am not going to say they should not be that way, but I certainly am not interested in visiting their world anytime soon. Live and let live. Just be kind.

I am with you Jade. This site and the ladies here are like sisters. I've been overwhelmed by the way crossdressing has progressed lately, it is like I'm trying to make up for lost time. Trying to wrap my head around everything and assess my new life is difficult and would be extremely perplexing with out the insights and support of everyone here. It is wonderful being able to let my guard down and be free here.

There is no better site for us CDs and we absolutely have the Administration and Moderators to thank. Without them it would just not be the same and I feel would not have the active membership like we have.
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne108 View Post
    I learned a lot here about myself and my habit! I am sure you will too!
    Hobby not a habit I hope.

I was browsing other sites on the web and then I came across this one Most of the other sites had overt sexual overtones while this site wasnt like that at all. This site reminds me of the girls getting together for coffee and just chatting about our lives. I spent time just reading and seeing the vibe here for several months before I joined. After joining it felt very welcoming and comfortable. I dont post much but I?ll pop in from time to time just to catch up and see how everyone is getting along. All in all I love being here and the mods do a great job keeping things civil

I agree with you Jade. Even though I don't post here much, I come here everyday to ready and learn and occasionally ask or comment and feel safe.

-Remee

Celee,

You should try "The Lounge" its just a get together of friends over coffee.

Davina

Thanks Davina. I?ll check it out.