Thread: Just too hot, But not in that way!

Just too hot, But not in that way!

Its terribly hot in my flat after work. Its been impossible to dress or wear hair or makeup. And its going to get worse over the weekend and Monday(Here in the UK). But its cooler tonight so Im having a bonus Natalie night with the works! No chance of that at the weekend. Its funny though, Since I became Natalie, If I cant be her now because of reasons beyond my control, I begin to really miss being her.

Hi Natalie,

Sorry to hear about the terribly hot weather. I had a cheap flat like that with no A/C. But, I save enough money to buy a house!
    I bought sleeveless tops which are more comfortable in the heat. I'm wearing a two layer sleeveless top for golfing right now.
    As well as a crop top that shows my midriff!

Marion

I feel your pain! It's been 106-107F (40+C) all week here in Texas. My new go to outfit is a ribbed tank top dress and panties. Wig, of course, but no bra or forms. Just going with my natural B cup. It's bound to cool off soon. Maybe by November.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Yes, indeed, Cynthia. Hot here next door in Louisiana and that puts a damper on dressing (hey, even my drab wardrobe is abbreviated ). Should be OK by early November, Thanksgiving for sure, huh?
    I put on my big girl panties every day.

Natalie, I live in Washington D.C., which can be very hot. Several years ago I was out when it was 105F (40C). I did wear a maxi-dress, make-up and wig. It was not as bad as it could have been as the humidity was not as high as it sometimes is. Dress cool, but dress. For example, think about getting a shorter wig.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    I finally emerged fully as a woman in Houston TX. Believe me, there is no place on earth that is more unbearably hot and humid than Houston Tx, and that includes the Amazonian rain forests and Vietnam. And yet, given time and patience and ingenuity, I found a way, as you will!
    Last edited by kimdl93; 07-15-2022 at 06:55 AM.

Yea my weather is similar to Houston?s and the humidity is pretty rough this time of year. I just looked on my phones weather and my humidity is a pleasant 89 percent right now - but everything is green and risk of fire is low so I can not complain about that. Those west coast fires are pretty scary, but the west coasters are always saying , but you guys get hurricanes. But yep it?s hot right now.

Sandi

Banned Read only
    I know your pain. I grew up in a top floor apartment in Queens. Sometimes the overnight temperature in the apartment during the summer was in the 90's for a week or more. I've been living in the Pacific Northwest for forty plus years. Right now at 7:45 AM its 56 F with a high expected to be 76 F. Refreshing. I told my family to not die or get married in the summer because I'm not going to any weddings or funerals back in NYC in the high heat and humidity. My brother got remarried one year around July 4th and the temperature was over 100 F. I did not go. Air conditioning for me is opening the windows at night.

Temperatures are a little more reasonable at 25C here in Southern Ontario, but we've had a few official heat warnings this year.

Your hair is an excellent cooling device if treated the right way: soak it with water, towel off the drips, but go no further. Cooling is by water evaporation. It works for me; it worked better when I had more hair on my head.

Hi Natalie, I am from the UK too. Had a rare opportunity to dress this afternoon but decided not to.Agree far too hot to. Its going to get hotter in UK over next 2 days. A rare govt heat warning Monday & Tuesday temperatures over 40C 100F.Looks like next weekend if it cools down.

I have the same problem here in Las Vegas. My AC is out, and the part to fix it is on back order. I have taken to wearing either light, sleeveless knee length dresses and panties around the house or one piece swimsuits. Unfortunately, it doesn?t cool off that much here overnight.

The heat is too much sometimes; especially considering the undergarments i wear to achieve my hourglass figure! Thank God for A/C!