Thread: Pretty feet and stockings... a heavenly combination?

Pretty feet and stockings... a heavenly combination?

I've got to say that this is the new focus in my long standing CD career!
    I've always enjoyed wearing feminine clothing and probably none more so than lingerie and stockings (although I have now graduated to dresses, wigs, makeup etc now that I am an empty nester and can dress to my heart's content. Which is virtually every evening and throughout the weekend, lucky me!
    What's changed is that rather than steal a moment here and there is that I can now take my time and do all of the things necessary to look and feel fully feminine. And that can be a lot of work in some respects, whoo boy!
    I have only recently begun to shave my legs and omg, what a difference! Not only is it a rather sensual experience while taking a honey and lavender bubble bath, which I do most Fridays in preparation for Erin time for the balance of the weekend but, like most of us here, it's probably the most readily attainable feminine presentation. I'll put my legs up against any 30 year old woman's as most of us probably can. The rest is a little more difficult as we can all attest...
    At any rate, I thought that I would wait until golf shorts season was over but I needn't have worried. My legs are now completely hairless, smooth and moisturized, no one has mentioned a thing. Beyond that, my heels would have previously seized a belt sander and are now smoother than a baby's bum. It takes a lot of work and expensive cream but it is so worth the effort when I slide on an expensive pair of stay ups (thank you Chantal and shapings.com). I think there are few more sublime experiences in the CD world, simply sensuous and so, so satisfying.
    All that being said, I'm dying to have a full pedicure and having my cuticles cleaned up (have no clue how that works really) and having an iridescent pearl nail polish applied so that my toe nails look both healthy and feminine. I'm thinking that I'll wait until golf and sandal season is over but I really, really want to take that chance and do it now. It doesn't really need to be that obvious but it sure would look good with sheer stockings and strappy summer time heels... it really seems like a waste to wait... Help!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Great post, Erin. I've shaved my legs a few times, most recently in May, I think. I was hoping that it would grow back before summer shorts season, and it has. BUT, it's a LOT lighter, so unless you look close, it still looks like they're shaved! But I still don't want to shave again till maybe September, when long pants and leggings are back for cooler weather. Can't wait to slip on some sheer stockings ... dream on!
    I went out with my nails painted once, and it was nerve wracking but exciting. Still no pedicures, though I've painted my toenails a few times. Not again till done with barefoot and sandals weather. One day I hope to stop caring about other people and go out full Larissa!

Have fun!!!

I have kept my legs and arms shaved for over ten years now - really no one notices or comments even when I wear shorts (hair growth is so slow these days that shaving is less than once a week)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank u for your deliteful post, Erin!

I'm so tired of the many bra and panty fetish posts!

It's nice to see someone else appreciates pretty legs and feet! Altho, I can't be bothered with everything u do. I just pull on a pair of skin toned tites and I'll put my ugly, old, feet and legs up against anyone's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    I have kept my legs and arms shaved for over ten years now - hair growth is so slow these days that shaving is less than once a week
    One of the few upsides of growing older I'd say!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I think it would be a waste to wait. Go for it. You?ll be happy you did. I?ll never forget the first time I shaved, moisturized and slipped on sheer hose. Ecstatic.

Kris and NancySue,

I agree with both of you, shaving legs and nylons, does it get any better, maybe including mani/pedi to go along!!!

Davina

Aspiring Member
    What is shaving? I'm a type two diabetic and my leg hair and underarm hair has simply fallen out.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Your welcome Erin. Which types did you buy from Shapings?
    May I suggest going to a good medi spa for a luxury spa pedicure or even better a moroccan pedicure. Try going for monthly appointments and within no time they will have your feet so healthy and soft. The place I go to not only takes care of my feet but takes care of my lower legs with exfoliating, moisturizing and massages.

I suggest getting a professional pedicure and having your toenails painted in an obvious color so that you can enjoy them. You will love how your feet feel and how feminine they look! Also, after you get a pedicure, don?t hide your feet. Wear sandals and proudly show your pretty toes. It is a very liberating experience and you will get many compliments from women which will make you feel really good! I have been getting professional pedicures every 3 weeks for the past 10 years and always wear fire engine red polish on my toes. My red toes are on display in womens flat sandals for everyone to see almost every day of the year. It is not a big deal. Google ?men wearing nail polish? and you will see that it is accepted. The only real fear is in your own mind. Enjoy!

Hi Chantal, Jamie and all that commented!
    I ordered a couple of pairs of Gabriella Calze Exclusives as pictured below:

Gabriella.jpg

They are certainly not the most expensive pair on offer from shapings.com but a girl's gotta start somewhere! (seriously, $90 plus shipping for some? They're beautiful but...)
    As I'd mentioned on a previous post. I had previously bought a pair of Dim Hosiery from France (through Amazon) and they were wonderful. They fit perfectly, were the perfect hue (glossy tan), hugged every curve of my legs and stayed up without applying alcohol or it stays to the bands. By far, the easiest wearing stay ups that I have ever had the pleasure to wear. They never bunched, sagged or shifted... no garter belt required. Not that I mind the whole garter belt thing of course...
    Their problem was the whole lace top thing which is super important to me. There was a kind of an almost industrial look to the lace tops and that rates a zero for this gal. Everything was perfect, the feel, the fit, the hue and gloss except for one thing. Lace tops need to be pretty...
    In terms of a pedicure and nail polish, I'll likely wait until golf/sandal season is over to make the leap although it's still under consideration. It definitely won't be a dramatic red or similar anyway, doesn't work for me. I'd much prefer an iridescent, pearl white finish... something that looks a bit more natural, but feminine.

Try OPI Kyoto Pearl. It?s exactly the polish for your toes.

Erin,

A little out of my price range. I'll stick with HSR thigh highs.

Davina

Yes Jamie, that OPI Kyoto Pearl is exactly what I had in mind!
    It's available through Amazon and I was just wondering if it's considered good form to bring one's own nail polish to the pedicurist?
    Not clear what the protocols are tbh...

Always shaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Lafleur View Post
    I have only recently begun to shave my legs and omg, what a difference!
    It IS amazing! I have been shaving my legs and pits for the last ten years or so, year round! I wear black pantyhose under my pants and suntan under shorts, and it feels incredible, especially with shaven legs.

Erin, It is absolutely ok to bring your own polish to the salon, I have done it many times and also have seen some ladies do the same.
    Most guys have ugly feet and it will take a few visits to the salon for a pedicure to get then looking and feeling nice. My feet are extremely smooth and are as pretty as any woman’s. I go every 4 weeks and have a very talented nail tech
    Crissy

Crissy,

And now for the mani!

Davina

I've kept my legs shaved for over a decade now and no one has ever said a word. I keep my toenails painted bright red, and sometimes my fingernails too. I've gotten several complements from women about my fingernails, but other than that, no one has said a thing.

In other words, go for it!
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Sigh ... if only I had pretty feet. They are large, wide, flat, and absolutely awful toenails. Sadly, even the legs are starting to go. But the very rare occasions when I have shaved, it is incredible feeling.

I shave my legs about every 3 days. We wear shorts most days where I live from April thru October. I really don't care if anyone notices my legs are shaved. The 3 other gents I play golf with haven't said anything. I recently started shaving my upper chest so when I go out dressed (first 2 times this past week) I'm not showing hair on the scoop neck dresses I have. This past week I wanted to trim my eyebrows just a bit so I used my beard trimmer with the middle size adjustment. Oops, I should have used the adjustment that takes the least amount of hair as my eyebrows are close to non-existent. I can't believe my wife hasn't asked where they went. Other than a full, thick head of hair, I am otherwise not particularly hairy which is nice. I wear thigh high nylons most every night to bed. I do love stockings and smooth legs inside them. I cannot do my toenails unless I had a pedi with clear polish put on them. My wife would not be at all happy seeing color on my toenails. And, since I'm barefoot inside the house 100% of the time, she would notice.

Erin, don't worry about golf season with regard to your nails. Surely you wear golf shoes and socks so those you're on the course with won't have a clue. The only concern becomes where you wear sandals. I don't wear sandals but do wear deck shoes. You may want to consider a pair of those when you're concerned about someone seeing your nails.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Platinum Member
    Hi Erin, Now that you have your legs clean & smooth, Get an Epilator and keep them that way, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hello Heather you fellow golfer!
    I understand what you're saying regarding deck shoes etc after a round. Although I wear golf shoes and socks during the round, I can't wait to remove them at the 19th hole and slip on a pair of my disgusting, beat to hell, well past their "best before date" sandals while we enjoy an "ice cream" or two and discuss how shitty we really are. Nothing more comfortable nor more unappealing in any and every way. I suppose that it really speaks to the dichotomy of who I am. I love beating the hell out of my buddies and then going home for a lovely glass of wine and a lavender bubble bath haha!
    I'm not sure that I'll ever get an epilator Orchid but it's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility. I am after all a man and as such, I take a Tylenol before a haircut for heaven's sake...

Your post just brought me back to probably the most exhilarating part of my dressing, the first time I shaved my legs and slipped on a pair of pantyhose, POW! What an amazing feeling, something I would have never imagined. This year just like yourself I usally would stop shaving them in the spring but I prolonged it a little and it hasn't had time to grow back. I did get a few comments about how little hair I have on my legs but I have noticed a lot of men don't have a lot of hair on there legs. The sun darkened my skin and lightened my leg hair that makes it easier.