Thread: Shopping fun

Shopping fun

So yes, Wednesday was the day. Traveled alone ?underdressed? of course out of town. Had a 4 hour window to waste time. So I simply imagined my self as Tiffany and went shopping. The 1st couple stores I lied and said I was bored and shopping for my wife. Then I just felt ?it?s really no ones business. So I stopped caring and shopped.

Went to probably 12-18 different shops in the mall and surrounding it. It was a blast!

Pencil skirts, sundress, other long skirts, panties and bras and some more naughty stuff at spencers. It felt really free.

And more important now I understand why it takes women forever to shop. I had to flip through everything. Way different than man shopping.

Anyways. Good times!! Can?t wait for a night or two alone.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-16-2022 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Some words not allowed even though not spelled out

Platinum Member
    Glad you stopped worrying about it. Even if you said you might be shopping for your wife, the chances are SAs could just as easily assume that excuse is a rather transparent cover. Might as well own it and really enjoy the experience.

I recall picking up some pantyhose at a department store when I still shopped in drag. The clerk smirked a bit and said how fortunate it was that I knew my wife’s size. I let that one pass. A few weeks later I was shopping at an adult store for thigh highs. The clerk checked the size and just asked if I was sure. I smiled and said, yes, these are my size. She quickly smiled and said “wait just a minute”. She dashed back to the storeroom and came out holding an opened package of garter stockings. She explained that they had been a return, not worn, but once opened, they couldn’t be resold. So she gave them to me. I guess that was a little bonus for honesty.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 07-16-2022 at 10:35 AM.

A few weeks ago I was at Walmart looking at clearance tags on some thigh highs but not on others. The SA came over and I showed her the issue. She figured out someone put the clearance tags in the wrong spot but would sell them to me at that price if I wanted them. I said I did and she asked if they were for my wife (slight pause) or me. I immediately said they were for me and she got a big smile. She asked my height and weight and was going through supply and reading the back of the packages. I know what I wear but we were having so much fun I let her be as helpful as she wanted.

I was shopping at an H&M women's store. I picked out 3 pencil skirts in my size (8) and then went on looking at wrap tops and dresses. The SA saw me choose a size 8 dress and then handed me the dress in a size 12, saying the skirts would work, but I'd need a 12 in the dress. She knew what I was doing and the size 12 dress fit great. An 8 would have been way too small in the chest and shoulders. SHE WAS SO RIGHT.

Thanks,
    Linda

Shopping is always fun whether I am dressed or not!