Thread: Living the dream

Living the dream

My journey continues. I seem to be so comfortable in my female mode it's almost scary at time. After so many years of guilt, purging, etc. I have finally reached a level where Angela is more than an intermittent occurrence. She is a constant companion.

Platinum Member
    Hi Angela , Congratulations on reaching your goal, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Angela, I'm glad that you have accepted who you are. While I'm not to the constant companion stage, I hope to be someday.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congrats! Very nice.

That?s great for you!

Platinum Member
    Enjoy the hard earned comfort!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Great to read Angela. Feeling comfortable with who you are has to be one of life's best places to be. It took me a long time, great when you get there. Can be hard on the way up.

Hi Angela. I'm feeling Larissa as part of me more of the time now, and I'm very comfortable with her presence (really all me, but the part of me that's taboo to most of our society). I've gone through a pseudo purge lately, whereby I've put all my girly things out of sight and more difficult to get at. Not that I wanted to do that, but my accepting and somewhat supporting wife doesn't seem to be on board with Larissa much of the time. Stand by for another thread just about that...

Thanks for your post.

Angela, you and I are about a year apart, same height, but I?m in the process of weight reduction to get to 140 as well.
    May I ask if you are using hip padding in your photos, or if the waist/hip ratio your ?normal??

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Louise View Post
    Angela, you and I are about a year apart, same height, but I?m in the process of weight reduction to get to 140 as well.
    May I ask if you are using hip padding in your photos, or if the waist/hip ratio your ?normal??
    Hi Valerie. No hip padding. And yes the waist/hip ratio is my normal. I have been a daily exerciser for the past 43 years. Started when I was 25. I have been blessed with a small somewhat feminine frame. My breasts also tend to be bigger than normal for a male.

Mind sharing your specs? Bust, waist and hips? Dress size?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Underbust?
    Last edited by char GG; 07-13-2022 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Just deleted a duplicate comment

I commend you on realizing your dream!

Congratulations on your journey, progress and achievements. I understand and can relate. It is kinda scary, but less and less.