Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you photo-edit your fem self into various settings?

Do you photo-edit your fem self into various settings?

OK, so I really couldn't think of a good tread title. Sorry. Also, I'm not sure this thread belongs in this section of the forum or in the picture section but I'm sure the Mod's will move it if need be.

What I'm talking about is using photo editing software to take their image (perhaps taken at home) and paste it into a different image like being on a beach. Not as much fun as actually being in that location but I enjoy seeing what might be. It could be something like taking the avatar picture you see to the left and pasting it on a table at a restaurant.

I'm actually away from home right now but once I get back home in a few days I'll post some images that I've created that way.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't use Photoshop, Jenn. I prefer to actually go and do my pics in real life! But, a number of my friends do.

Here's an example of a real old pic taken of me hanging from the ceiling and recently photoshopped by a Face Book friend!

P1100799 (640x428).jpg cody293179192_10227811257367509_8901376636315072084_n.jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 07-20-2022 at 06:19 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I am not a picture taker, but I would have no issue with anyone doing it as long as there is an acknowledgement of the reality. If for his or her own personal enjoyment, go for it.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I used to use Photoshop at work for tidying up pictures of workshops etc for promo articles. Never used it on images of myself dressed. Have used it to remove people and clutter from car pics occasionally as well. Not Used it since I retired. Too much to do and no time for photo editing.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Other than cropping, resizing and auto color adjustment the only manipulation is at the pixel level with Paint to remove reflections.
    Having way more fun with video editing. MS Movie Maker offers enough tools for some fun creativity. And the recent Win 11 pro version has green screen capability!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Are expensive photo sessions worth the money. The couple that I have come across tend to cost between $150 and $200.

No, the background is always where I shoot my photos. I may darken or blur the background slightly if it has distracting things showing.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Platinum Member
    No, I just take a few quick pics and try to choose the best one.

I wish I knew how to use Photoshop! i would look a hell of a lot better than I currently do! lol

I just use XnView to crop, resized and merge photos into mosaics.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I barely know how to take my pictures much less edit them. I have become good at tossing the bad pictures (which sadly are most of them).
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

No I have not. I don't know if I have the right software to do so! LOL!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    I don't or haven't yet. I only edit to crop, adjust lighting and sometimes blur my wrinkles (getting old lol). and of course adjust the size to post on here.

Nope...what you see is what you get.

I do crop and re-size from time to time

newMug.jpgI find it amusing to paste a picture of me into Photofunia templates. It works very well if you can crop and resize. For simple to advanced is there a free photo editor named Gimp. You can find lots of youtube tutorials for this program. Here are some examples from photofunia. Snip_20220718_121206.jpg
    photofunia-undertheheel.jpg
    It is fun for a while at least.
    I have also cut out the face or a figure from a photo an pasted that to a picture designed fo be the background. Masking off a background can be necessary sometimes. To achive a good result, some skill is needed. Combining pictures is tricky as light and colors can differ i an obvious way, hard to correct.
    I am looking forward to see your examples of editing photos.
    One more example - the painting templates are interesting in the ways it changes my photo.
    Snip_20220718_121330.jpg
    Marie

Outside of editing, what you see is it. Looking forward to your images.

I crop and may change the lighting on some. That's it.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I surely have done so. Anything looks better than my messy living room. I almost always use background photos I have taken myself. Here are a few examples from the last couple years. I actually did not take the night sky photo, but it was too cute to pass up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It seems like fun and I use photoshop for effect,light balance and cropping, but I am more thrilled to see pictures of me out in places where I have actually been.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

What I'd like to know is how do those who go out alone get full length photos. Do you use a tripod, or some other method to hold your camera, and use a delay shutter setting; or, do you ask a stranger to take your picture?
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    A big regret of mine is that I missed so many photo ops while cross-dressed during travel in many locations throughout the US (plus Canada). Those were the days before digital cameras. So, film or slide transparencies were it. Selfies and poses with intriguing backdrops just did not happen, alas.

Gals, embrace today's photo and editing technologies.

Geena, the broom photo is awesome! I love that!

For smaller cameras the small flexible tripods are useful. Low prices also. In addition to delayed exposure, lots of cameras today are supported with apps in phones to be operated at a distance. Some cameras work also with IR-controls for shutting pictures at a distance.
    Besides there are selfie sticks with a small tripod designed into the socket and a bluetooth control for those that use phones for taking photos.
    For larger cameras with heavy lenses is the tripod necessary and an app for distance control.
    Inhouse the use of mirrors are useful to increase the distance between camera and motive. Especially in combination with tripod and distance control app.
    Marie

I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I do both. Sometimes my wife will take a full length picture of me against a neutral background. Other times its a tripod and a remote shutter release. A third method is in a mirror but that shows the camera as well.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Quote Originally Posted by permissivefawn View Post
    Are expensive photo sessions worth the money. The couple that I have come across tend to cost between $150 and $200.
    Fawn I was looking at Liz Summers boudoir photos she put up from a shoot she did. I so wanted to do that. So I called around to 3 different studios in my area. The ONE that was willing to do a shoot for me was going to cost 4500 dollars.
    The other two only work with GGs. Your price looks about right for a shoot. Do they have a makeup artist and a stylist to help?
    Here is a link to Liz's shoot.
    https://www.myweekendshoes.com/2019/...ir-photoshoot/
    If you buy Craftsman tools instead of DeWalt to match your nails. You might be a cross dresser.