Well, of course I do; but, I'm not sure I want to. Naturally, fantasy is a whole lot different than reality. Heather went out again tonight. First on my to do list was to shave my legs and then my face. Next up was putting on black lace pantie, a black bra, and forms. Then a pair of Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs were put on followed by my black dress and black shoes. I put the wig cap on to hold my hair back so I could put on some makeup. Then it was a ring, a bracelet on each wrist and one on my left ankle. Then the wig went on and then the press on nails. I put my driver's license, some cash, my room key, a hairbrush, car key fob, and reading glasses in my black purse. Off I drove to the park with sunglasses in place. It had rained earlier today and also while i was getting ready.

There was nobody else at the park (I suspect due to the weather); but, I got out of my car and walked the short nature trail. That's when I decided I don't ever want to wear drab again. After walking around for a short time, I figured it was time for dinner. No, I'm not ready to go in and sit down in a restaurant. I did, however, go thru a drive thru. Heather was treated (if you call it that) to her first McDonalds crispy chicken sandwich and fries. When I went to the first window, my heart was in my throat with anxious anticipation. The young gal asked f the crispy chicken and fries was my order. I handed her a $10.00 bill, nodded in the affirmative and held out my hand for my change. I wonder if she noticed my nails. On to the next window where the gal handed me the sack of food and I took t. Again, I wondered if she noticed my nails.

Observations tonight. First, coffin nails are wider than the regular nails and fit my fingers quite nicely. I LOVE how they look. But how does one do certain tasks with nails like these? lol!!! I had a guy checking out Heather at a stop light. However, I'm certain he was wondering why that gal is driving a hemi Challenger. Hey, girls can have fun, too. Walking the nature trail in a dress and lace panties felt wonderful as the light breeze felt great on my upper thighs and other body parts/areas. In all seriousness, I have no desire whatsoever to transition; but, living daily wearing women's clothing 100% of the time would be wonderful. What I need to do is get a makeover to learn how best to apply makeup. Tomorrow, I go to the wig store about 1/2 mile from the motel.

The first picture is in the motel room mirror. The next is showing some bushes/trees behind me on the nature trail. The 3rd is of the nails - I love them but hate my 76-year-old hands. The last picture is of the white sandals I purchased on Wednesday.

20220717_191755.jpg 20220717_195002.jpg 20220717_203211.jpg 20220713_211115.jpg