Thread: FEM Florida Halloween Dinner

FEM Florida Halloween Dinner

THIS IS NOT A HOOK UP GROUP!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!

Our local Orlando groups next meeting will be Oct 22nd! Our theme for this event is Halloween!! I'm planning on wearing a costume! (A female character of course!!) This event is scheduled for the usual 6:30pm and tentatively ends at 8:30 (but rarely ends on time). We are, in general, an over 30 group and we do "pot luck" or "bring a dish and share" kind of events. Our venue has a full kitchen and a room to change in.

If you would like to join us that would be awesome. There is no fee for first time visitors to the group but....we are open to donations

So if you would like to check out our group and socialize with other CD's in a safe environment contact me through here and I will get back to you asap!

There's also plenty of parking too!!!

Thank you for reading my stuff

Joyce

Just wanted to add my voice to Joyce's post. I attended my first meeting last month and felt very comfortable with the group. Looking forward to the next meeting.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Thank you Jenn!!
    We were really glad to see/meet you. And your Italian bread was awesome!!

For those on the fence, this is a pretty quiet location. Short distance from the parking to the venue. Not in the middle of the city so the likelihood of random passerby's is pretty low.

Are you planning to join us again this weekend Jenn?

So far things look good. I've got a new top for the meeting. Just need to decide if I'm going with a skirt, leggings or jeans to go with it. Not a costume, just a halloween theme'd top.

Cool!!
    I'm looking forward to it!! I hope we get a good crowd too!
    Thanks for attending Mz Jenn

OMG!!! It was SO much fun!! The cookies that Kathryn made were AWESOME! Kathryn is a retired dentist so it was a perfect fit!! Half of a chocolate chip cookie then cream filling with marshmallow teeth!!! Then topped with the other half of the cookie. Too funny!

Most wore costumes and a great time was had by all. We are planning our next outing as a GNO. More details to come Ya'll!!

Joyce

Those cookies were just so funny! I didn't realize that Kathryn was a retired dentist - that makes it even funnier.

Enjoyed the meeting. Wish I could make the next one.