Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feminine Items in Male Mode

I usually keep a couple nails polished in pink, legs shaven as I am very hairy otherwise. Girls tank tops, girls shorts 3in inseam, sometimes a bra 36b when going out, 38c when around the house. Stackable bracelets, feminine necklaces, a high ponytail and sometimes light mascara which really stands out against my blue eyes.

My nails are always painted and I have 3 earrings in each ear. Plus an industrial piercing in my right ear.

I've been only wearing women's lingerie for last 3 years, I wear women's jeans, tshirts, anything from medium to xxxl painted nails most days. I often wear women's gym wear, bright leggings in casual mode or to the gym. I have rarely worn ballet flats when out and once wore a skirt to the supermarket (very early morning).
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

I got a chuckle out of the purse part. Just yesterday I was asked if my purse was a purse or a man bag. I said a purse never seen a man bag look like this. So don't under estimate the ignorance of people.