Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminine Items in Male Mode

Feminine Items in Male Mode

My normal mode of presentation (go anywhere, do anything) is as a feminine male. I love this mode of being because I can just be me all of the time with no switching between male and female modes. It is so nice, relaxing, and liberating to be able to be myself all of the time. It is the best feeling in the world.

What do you wear in male mode that tells everyone that you are not a normal male?

My feminine male mode consists of the following:

1. Feminine golden blond hair style with bangs.

2. Women's purse. I only own women's purses that will never be mistakes for an ugly guy purse.

3. Women's Yoga pants.

4. Sometimes a skirt.

5. Women's open toe sandals all year round as I live in a warm climate.

6. Professionally pedicured bright red or bright pink toenails with a gold toe ring on the second toe of each foot.

Everyone knows that I am playing for the girl's team!
    Last edited by Jamie001; 07-18-2022 at 03:15 PM.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I am also a feminine man, I have acrylic nails, thin arched eyebrows, no hair, light makeup, lip gloss, ankle bracelet, live in warm climate (Florida) wear sandals, painted toe nails and finger nails and always wear perfume. I carry a female purse and always wear girls biker shorts, capri leggings or regular leggings with a long fem t shirt or tunic. I play Pickleball and always wear very short, feminine shorts usually with a tight liner, and long tanned shaven legs, and I always try to play only with the ladies who I am sure notice my many different colored shorts.
    I would love to have the guts to wear a skirt, I have just bought several pairs of flowy style shorts at Ross, they have a wide leg and the soft material makes it look like you are wearing a skirt.

By a happy chance I'm dressed in a more feminine style than usual today, despite being in male mode. I'm under-dressed (as usual) in pink lace panties that match my pink t-shirt. My jewelry is more delicate than my usual chunkier male stuff: diamond ear studs, a thin ruby tennis bracelet and a rose gold "tree of life" pendant. I'm also made up with some subtle concealer and a natural shade of lipstick. Put my red leather cross-body purse over my shoulder and headed out for the day!

I wear subtle shades of lipstick every day, and even in full male mode it never gets noticed.

I wear 24 hour brands, and I love making myself up with soft moist lip colours.

I wear my lipstick all day, sometimes touching up if possible, but I generally get home with acceptable lip gloss and nobody ever comments.

When I'm not dressed in full female mode I wear leggings, jeggings, dress pants, and a toned down female top. I am thinking about adding nails and eye shadow. Per my wife's request, which I respect, I go back to male mode for family and friends.

Women's pants, women's shoes with flat sole or very low block heels (not too feminine looking), pantyhose, clear coat nail polish, woman's purse. Sometimes some subtle makeup and lipstick, rings and women's watch.

Jamie,

"You go girl"

Davina

I'm pretty binary dressed outwardly, with the exception of leggings. I do underdress, so panties all the time and a camisole and pantyhose in the winter.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yeah, like others, I start each day in panties, bra and stockings. I know some call it underdressed, but it?s my daily routine. Then, usually depending on the pink fog, I?ll do more. It?s nice starting each day in such comfort.

Since most of my clothes are women's it's not how I appear but what I chose to show anymore.
    Haven't worn male underwear in nearly 2 decades now. All my pants/jeans and the majority of tops as well as most of my shoes are all from the softer side. Still hoping for the day when I won't have any male left in the closet.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    In the past, as I was still kinda finding myself, I often wore outfits that were entirely womens wear, but only noticeable (I think) if one were to look closely at, for example the button on a pair of pants or some of the detail on a sweater. I also wore a bit of mascara, lip gloss, but just enough so that I knew it was there.

Honestly, I quickly found that I simply was not comfortable presenting as a feminine male. I wanted/needed to present as a woman, granted, with the understanding that most would recognize me as a transgender woman.

I do not underdress, nor so I mix gender attire, no lipstick, makeup etc. I'm always one or the other, and I always present as male publicly. Having said that , I often wear women's pants - jeans by Gloria Vanderbilt and such. They seem to fit better and despite the short zipper, added hip room and shallow pockets no one has ever noticed at all. This thread inspires me to wear them out with my hip shaper for an even better fit. So it looks like I'm on my way, little by little.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    Yeah, like others, I start each day in panties, bra and stockings. I know some call it underdressed, but it?s my daily routine. Then, usually depending on the pink fog, I?ll do more. It?s nice starting each day in such comfort.
    How'd you manage to hide your bras? I've found that they're often quite visible.

Since I don't have a female mode, anything I wear is in "male mode". I am reluctantly closeted, mostly out of deference to my wife's sensibilities. My preferences would definitely fall on the androgynous male side since I wear a beard proudly and have a distinctly Neanderthal brow. About one third to one half of my total wardrobe is from the women's aisles but the things I choose are more for comfort (including emotional comfort) than for distinctly feminine characteristics. Even in a dress I have a definite feeling that I'm extending my masculinity rather than becoming feminine. So far, I've restricted my explorations to home with very few exceptions. I wear panties ninety-five percent of the time, but that's the extent of my public dressing. Ultimately, my wife and my therapist are the only ones to know and the only thing my therapist has seen in person is my wearing a string of pearls during a couple of sessions.

I am to the point of feeling that the limits I've accepted until now are overly restrictive. They feel arbitrary and almost insulting. Sorry for the rant...

As far as the OP, I am just at the point of feeling inclined to express my taste outwardly. I've worn leggings for predawn walks and have been out a couple of times in obvious feminine t shirts. I've worn mostly generic/unisex items but would like to branch out to some jewelry and some shoes for now.

I don't necessarily consider myself a "feminine man" but I do love to incorporate feminine things in my wardrobe. Ballet flats have become my favorite thing to wear and I wear them all the time! I often wear women's shorts, jeans or leggings. I very occasionally wear a skirt. In the winter, I often wear pantyhose. I'm just being me.
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

Silver Member
    This is a surprisingly complicated question for me. Firstly, I surprised myself by finding I do five of the six items you listed. All except the long blonde hair and bangs. (I'm very bald on top so i envy you your hair.) If anyone asks, I say I'm gender fluid, because my inner girl is the biggest and best part of who I am. So I guess I'm a feminine male as well, although in my own mind I just present as a MIAD. I'm too complicated to fit into any one box, but I suspect many in this forum feel the same.

I wear womens deodorant only, a hint of perfume, lipgloss or a lip toned lipstick, and usually underdress with my stylish jeans and a gender neutral shirt/blouse. I just ordered a pair of ballet flats for daily wear as well.

I love underdressing, i do it sometimes.
    I started at school with a bra under various clothes on cold days.
    Today I sometimes ride in a car with lingerie under men's clothes.

I almost always wear panties when out. Sometimes women's socks or pantyhose. I really can't get over myself to go out with any visible women's attire I mean I wore even womans blouse and/or cardigan in winter but always when I can wear something over it. It is simply too much for me and I am not from part of world where that could not cause a major problem for me.

Nothing really except large protruding feminine breasts. Really kind of points to me being a non-normal male. (Or in reality points away from me)! Lol.

Good timing.

I am reading this while listening to a conference call at work. Not working from home, but at work. It’s crazy hot today so I am wearing a tan linen skirt with my “male” rust colored polo shirt. Spent all day at work, walked .5 miles to and from lunch at my local pizza joint. So much more comfortable than denim jeans on a hot day.
    Rebecca Bas

Women's shorts&tees on occasion,A purse on occasion, earrings 24/7.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

"What do you wear in male mode that tells everyone that you are not a normal male?"

I'm never looked upon as a feminine male or even androgynous. Different, maybe.

My visible out and about tells:
    1. trimmed, shaped brows.
    2. leggings, and leggings with mesh inserts.
    3. tan pantyhose under leggings when it's cooler (visible at the ankle).
    4. women's shorts, both casual and sport.
    5. women's "boy short" style swim trunks. Three or four inch inseam.
    6. occasionally: manicured nails with clear gloss polish.
    7. occasionally: brown mascara.
    8. neon pink laces on my athletic shoes/trainers.

Of course, I underdress, but I don't consider that a visible tell.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 08-04-2022 at 10:58 AM.

Talk about a non-event. I had on a polo and pantyhose and didn't feel like changing out of hose, so just threw on tennies, no socks, and shorts. I thought the look would scream "boys aren't supposed to wear pantyhose". Nada, went to mexican food truck and no one even took a second glance. Wife didn't even comment on it. Huh, hard to wrap mind around that.

It is a non-event because no one cares. We create demons in our own mind. In reality, people don't care what you wear because it is not their business.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.