Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wear a dress (or skirt) because...

Quote Originally Posted by Yinlingyen View Post
    I love to wear dresses as the light fabric feels so nice on my bare skin.
    The way how the dress flows and moves as I walk make me feel to fem.
    The delicate sheerness of the fabric also adds to the sensation both visual and physical.
    The tiny spaghetti straps threatening to fall my shoulders is another feeling that I love.
    I could not have said it better myself, I agree on all points.
    There are few things more enjoyable to me than standing outside on my patio and feeling a gentle breeze swishing my skirt against my stockings... a transcendent experience for this gal!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Because when I was seven years old I wanted to try on a dress and I have for every day since.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Because I love the freedom of just wearing tights or pantyhose and a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    I wear a dress because I love what goes underneath. What about you?
    I wear a dress because I love what IS underneath - way underneath - way down in my soul.
    When I dress, it's a presentation of my identification.

I enjoy wearing a dress because it completes the outfit and is comfortable. Imagine wearing my lace panties, bra & forms, and thigh highs under my golf shirt and shorts. That would look terrible and this girl, while certainly not a model, likes to do her best.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I prefer skirts and tops, but I'm not very good at matching colors, so I usually wear dresses. Pull-over dresses are quick, convenient, and way more comfortable than pants or shorts.

Dresses are my normal casual clothes. Most of my dresses are for casual everyday wear, not for dressing up.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Yes, all of the above. It's all so true how they make us feel deep inside and on the surface of our skin. Now those of you that are able to be out and about you must know how jelly I am. Going to the office in your skirt, shopping and the vent at the library oh my.

Because I can! Not to mention I just love a dress rustling against my shaved legs.

Because they're pretty, feminine, and comfortable. And the feeling of the soft fabric sliding against my shaved legs is quite sensual and sometimes even erotic.

Platinum Member
    Hi Georgina , Because Skirts Rule ! >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Denier View Post
    They look good, feel good and make me feel good.
    Ditto. Love skirts. Rarely wear dresses, though, as they're always much shorter than intended on me.

Skirts are loose, they feel good, look good, and are just all around more convenient. My wife always comments how fast I take my work pants off and put on a skirt when I get home.
    I just want to be me, and be happy.

Because when I do I want to look totally like a woman! So I war womens clothes!

The feel of a dress swishing against freshly shaven legs cannot be beat!

I just love wearing dresses and skirts. I don't know why. Maybe because they are more feminine than pants. Maybe because I can see my legs in pantyhose better that way.

I like all kinds of feminine cloths, but my favorite are short skirts and short shorts.

Ah-May-Lee
    I wear a dress (or skirt) because... It's easier for me to make a dress than it is to sew a pair of jeans.

I like jeans and leggings better, so I have to buy them.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

To quote Angela's heading to another thread "It Just Feels Right"

I wear dresses/skirts because they make me feel so feminine in them. It's made me hate wearing pants!

I look in the mirror and the image I see when dressed matches what my twisted mind thinks should be there.

Having spent my whole life as a mechanic, covered is grease in dirt. busted knuckles, ect.
    an escape from all that and getting dressed up. Well it just feels right.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Reality Check
    I wear a dress because women often wear dresses and I am imitating a woman. Of course, I sometimes wear pants because women sometimes wear pants.

Today I am wearing a dress.
    Krisi

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenMe View Post
    Because when I was seven years old I wanted to try on a dress and I have for every day since.
    I love this reply. So straight forward and uncluttered.

I wear dresses and skirts because, at least in America, they are reserved for females, and so feeling and seeing them on myself, helps provide sensory feedback telling my mind that I am female. The female underwear does the same; though, while I'm completely dressed and cannot see it, I can frequently feel the difference it provides vs the tactile sensation of men's underwears, so that helps, too. Add in just knowing that it is female type clothing I'm wearing, and it makes me feel appropriately dressed. All of which helps overcome the gender identity dysphoria.

In contrast; when I must wear men's clothing, say, for work or doing chores outside the home, I look at it as a uniform, special clothing which must be worn in order to perform a certain task(s), very much the same way that a fireman wears special protective outfits, a police officer wears a particular style of uniform to identify themselves as such to the public, an ocean diver wears special gear to do their job, or things like that. It doesn't generate gender identity dysphoria, because I don't feel I'm doing it because I am male, I'm doing it because it's simply appropriate for the task(s) that I need to do. When I am finished with the chore(s) and come back inside my home, I remove those entire outfits, and put my girl clothes back on, the same way anyone would when they are done working on something that requires special clothing / outfits to do a job. Those thoughts, are what helps me get through the day.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    it turns me on sexually. kind of like foreplay

I wear a dress because I have to, and I want to.