Thread: Question that probably has been asked before.

Question that probably has been asked before.

When I was in my 20's, I had a girlfriend that hated guys wearing men's underwear and insisted that I try wearing a pair of her panties. I did and just loved the sexy feel and fit. The next day she took me shopping for my own panties. She trashed all of my men's underwear and from that day forward , I have only worn panties. I am 70 now.
    About 13 years ago, I was found to have cancer and as part of my cancer treatment I was treated with a drug that kills off all of your testosterone and I grew man breasts. I beat cancer but still have my breasts. Recently I have started to wear bras and I fill a 44C bra very nicely. I only wear a bra at home but I have and always worn panties of all styles and love it.
    Wearing a bra gives my breasts such a beautiful shape and when I touch my breasts in a bra, they feel so feminine. I almost get turned on feeling them. I have found that wearing a bra is almost addictive.

Ok, here is the question. I don't have a desire or see a time that I will wear any other women's clothing, wigs, makeup, etc. Am I a crossdresser? I am a Bi guy.

Thanks for your reply's

You are not just a CD. You are a LUCKY CD!

Hello, yes you are a crossdresser but of course you already at least suspected that when you joined here. You may never feel the need to go beyond bras and panties but then if you hang out here reading others posts you may wake up one morning and decide you want more. Nothing wrong with that it happens all the time.
    That is one nice thing hanging out with other CDs you get all sorts of ideas and you get to pick what you want to try.
    Crissy

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, you are a crossdresser. If you have breasts, you should give them support, 44C fits that bill. Wearing a bra and panties doesn't mean that you are gay, bi, or anything other than you need to wear a bra and enjoy the comfort of panties. So enjoy!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U could be a golfer, a cop, or a crossdresser. Yet, none of those things have anything to do with your sexuality!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes you are a crossdresser. You wear women's clothes, i.e. panties and bras. As to your sexuality, that would depend on whether you want to have sex with both men and women. Only you can answer that question.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yep! I love bras more than any other item of clothing. So do my 36D breasts. Lol. Personally if I were in your situation, I would by a corset to connect your bras and panties. They area amazing! And then just try some of the different clothes just for fun!

And Welcome to the club!

Page 1 of the official US crossdressers handbook has the following:

There is a very detailed checklist that every male must complete to determine if you are a crossdresser (there is a similar checklist for those born female)

1. Do you enjoy wearing female attire of any kind?
    2. Were you born male?

Once you have completed answering these very complex questions you might be a crossdresser. If you find that you are: Welcome and enjoy.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I don't know. I am partly in the same situation. I had prostate cancer a few years ago and went on 6 months of testosterone suppression which had significant effects on my body, much like you. Today I do still have the boobs I grew during that period, but they are not as large as yours. The other effects mostly went away as the testosterone slowly returned. I also wear a bra sometimes. The difference between us is that I am clearly a type of transgender and that preceded all of the testosterone suppression effects. Thus this "favorable" result of cancer treatment is a significant plus for me, but the identity preceded all of this, so we are not necessarily the same.

I suspect you would be classified as a crossdresser of a sort. The fact that you quickly adapted to wearing panties and find that enjoyable as well as comfortable may indicate you are very mildly transgender and therefore prone to crossdressing. It is a difficult diagnosis when on or near the border. There is no objective test, but the fact that wearing panties and a bra is acceptable to you would indicate that deep in your brain you have neural networks that accept that and do not create dysphoria (discomfort) as would most likely happen with a person who has mostly male-like neural networks - a "normal" male. I suspect that wearing a bra to support your new anatomical additions (breasts) resulted from your brain accepting that as your normal. Most men like us who have strong gynecomastia (large male type breasts) do not wear a bra even though they may be larger than ours. But they definitely try to hide them because they don't think they are an asset to be treated as if female breasts. The fact is nobody needs to wear a bra; bras were invented about 3,000 years ago and women have had large breasts for at least 100,000 years and never wore a bra. In fact, even today in some cultures women going bare chested is considered proper. Nobody cares.

So, are you a crossdresser? Not necessarily, but if you accept that with ease, as you seem to do, then you probably are. But there is nothing wrong with rejecting that label and still wearing a bra simply because you want to stop the sensation of breasts flopping around in your shirt. In truth, it is really up to you. You have all the characteristics and probably the biology that predisposes you in that direction but there is always a choice.

Just for the record over 90% of CDing males are straight, married and have families.
    Your sexuality has nothing to do with your CDing.

You're the only one who can answer that question. If you say to yourself "I'm a cross dresser," then you are. If you say "I'm not a cross dresser," then you're not.

It's ok to switch back and forth even on an hourly basis. It's also ok to pick one or the other and stick to it. It's all cool, no matter what you decide.

Life is a journey. I started off thinking that I was not a cross dresser. I was just a guy who did shameful things once in a while. Not a good place to be. Then, one day, after finding this site, I said to myself, "I'm a cross dresser." It was one of the happiest days of my life.

But then the floodgates opened, and I realized that I was, had always been, and always will be, female. I still crossdress as a male when necessary, but the female me is the truth.

Your journey is yours alone. Choose what is best for you, and don't be ashamed of it, no matter what you decide.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Platinum Member
    Another stab at labeling somebody. Yikes! You're a male who wears a bra and panty. It is what it is. Why do you need a label? To answer you're a cross dresser opens the conversation to more than it really is.