Thread: Legs complimented

Legs complimented

I bought a pair of 1/2? platform, 4? high pointy toed red suede heels by Penny loves Kenny. They have wides in 10 and it?s a good shoe.
    I?ve been breaking them in while working in my shop.
    Today I?m out there in shorts, heels on, and the wife comes out. She has some sort of guidance radar, and came around my bench to inspect what was getting her attention.
    After a long perusal, her comment was
    ?You have great legs?.
    Ahhh. Bliss.
    Just call me Val

My wife has walked out to my shop and commented on my foot wear too. I have a couple pairs of black pumps that are pretty beat up so they get shop duty when I feel like it.

Well why not share them with us. I love a nice set of legs in heels.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sadly, most of us dressers have decent legs, Val.

It's nice that she complimented u.

But, if a woman ever compliments your figure, face, or arms? Then, you've really got bragging rites!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Valerie, nothing better than a compliment. Enjoy it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wonderful. The fact is that some males have legs that some women would love to have. Just goes to show that is some ways women and men are more alike than they are different. We tend to focus on the differences and ignore the similarities. Humans seem to be programmed to look at the differences because that is useful for survival.