Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Trans, CD, or what? How do u know what u r?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Georgina, to vanilla people that would simply mean you're a man who dresses in women's clothes. A MIAD.

But, to us here? That could mean you're a closet dresser, crossdresser, transsexual, and/or transgender! But, if u don't care which of those we think u r? That's fine.

Maybe you're not sure yourself yet?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I know I am a CD'er 100%
    I do not have the patience to do the routine daily.
    While I support fully all ends of the spectrum I just know where I stand.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-05-2022 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post before yours

Silver Member
    Why should it matter where anyonee fits into yet another binary? In the act of putting on our first skirt, we destroyed the original binary. Why do we need to repackage ourselves?

I'm a fan of fuzzy logic, which accommodates an entire continuum between Extreme A (let's say 100% cis male, in this case) and Extreme B (trans woman having undergone SRS). Because many of us fluctuate from day to day in our need to express our femininity. I would characterize myself as 0.7 female, which to me means I'm most often comfortable in a dress, and would have preferred to be born female, but I am still capable of behaving as an alpha male. The most accurate single term for me is Gender Fluid. I used to call myself Two Spirit until I learned it was an inappropriate cultural misappropriation.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    My 2 cents - Labels have changed over the years. Most of the older Labels needed to go away.
    I am comfortable with Transgender Label at my age. It is my opinion an umbrella for us all.
    Transsexual on one side and crossdressing on the other side, and everything else between the two sides/edges.

Yes, my gender issue started when I was around 4-5, bad issues during puberty. Always felt I should have been a girl/female and still do.
    Sexually male, wife over 40 years.