Thread: This is not my usual Monday dressing day

This is not my usual Monday dressing day

Today is Sunday. I have spent 3 nights in a row in the company of women, (Christmas parties, music concerts).
    Rainy Sunday morning and I want to dress today.

My wife is very complimentary to me for being a great husband and taking care of everything for her. "I love you so much".

I think later today I will push and go for Natalie. She has seen her in the past. I think today she will see her again.

what wonderful balance, the great husband and also finding some Natalie time. I hope you get to enjoy.

Yes and it did. I am in full glory and my wife told me that I really know how to do my makeup and she likes my dress.
    Last edited by Natalie5004; 12-04-2022 at 04:26 PM.

Sounds like a CDers dream day! Sounds like a dozen red roses should be sent your wife's way!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I hope your pushing gets you some Natalie time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Not a push but a request that was granted. 5 hours. Just changed back but I still have my makeup on. I need to wash before bed.

Silver Member
    Your wife is a gem among gems. Do everything you can to keep her happy. I think it will pay off in her appreciating even more your femininity

Sounds like a wonderful 5 hrs and to have your wife complement your dressing to top it off.

Kind of a reward for being, in your wife's eyes, such a good husband and a girl friend. Some women love that combination - looks like your wife is one of them. There are a lot of advantages for her in that arrangement. Just be careful to not push it too hard - she probably has boundaries. If you don't know where they are this might be a good time to find out where they are or you can just add things with "permission" and when you get a "No" you have hit a boundary. Sounds like you two have a good enough relationship that could work pretty well. As I am sure you know, forcing the unacceptable just doesn't work.

Natalie, it is so nice to hear that your wife compliments you when it's deserved. My wife and I are at the point in my CDing that I can pretty much do whatever I want at home from just underdressing with panties to going full out with a wig, makeup, jewelry, dresses, etc. However, she never makes a comment one way or the other. I guess it's kind of like if she doesn't encourage me with comments, maybe it will go away. The day she compliments me on a clothing choice will be a major breakthrough.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.