Yesterday was a hot one, we went to a outdoor patio by the lake and ordered a bucket of beer and watched people walking on the lake boardwalk. Of course I was watching all the women wearing those pretty summer dresses and told my wife how lucky woman are to have all that selection. My wife buys those pretty dresses but usually never wears them and I asked her why?. She told me she wants to be comfortable and wearing a dress you have to be more careful that it doesn't blow up and you have to sit more proper so you don't give perv men a view up there. Because she said to trust her that men are always trying for that view and she just feels more comfortable in shorts or capris. The funny thing was she asked me the strangest question, she asked me if Maria was a real women how would she had dressed to do what we were doing? Wow, I never really got that question asked before but with little thought I told her I would definitely be wearing a dress and in that casual situations of just having a few drinks probably with a nice cute pare of flat sandals. I then thought I would test the waters and I told her that she knows me better then anyone else and how she thinks I would dress if I was a real women. She told me that I would definitely be wearing a dress but not with a low sandal and that I would be wearing a sandal with a high heel. She usally talks about Maria in a third party and tells me that Maria would enjoy attention and like to tease a little and probably get a little thrill of having men trying to look up her dress. Wow I wasn't expecting that but she probably was close, I don't know about the teasing part but I believe I could consider being comfortable in a cute summer dress and flat sandals feeling pretty. What type of dresser would you consider yourself, shorts and capris of cute summer dresses.