Thread: Future crossdressers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Future crossdressers

I'm starting this thread because I don't want to derail anyone else's thread.

This was said in another thread:
    As to why it is taboo, it is because by cross dressing we are breaking one of society's norms.
    I just returned from an event at a canoe camp that my granddaughter attended in Canada. Boys and girls were both required to physically be skillful in operating the canoes including carrying them. I don't think any "prissiness" was allowed.

The ages were 10 to 17 with at least 100 kids. There were MANY that already consider themselves "nonbinary", including my granddaughter. One person who was a she, now identifies as they/them, and has already had top surgery (breast removal) at age 17. (Whether I agree with that kind of change at a young age is irrelevant, it's not my decision but the parents must have been on board). Some were obviously wearing clothes of the other gender, and all were accepted. One boy was wearing a bow to tie back his long hair, and a few boys wore long dangly earrings. Differences were embraced. The entire experience was refreshing.

My take-away thinking is that future crossdressers won't have the constraints that many here have lived with growing up. These kids were so accepting of others' differences and open minded. Hopefully, there won't be hiding or sneaking for most future CDers. I'm sure that there will always be those in the general public that don't like what they consider "the non- norm". But obviously "the norm" is changing and there will be a new and better norm.

All of those here can be proud to be part of the change and the new normal. Many have paved the way and dealt with consequences of gender variants in public.

Well done, everyone.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-24-2022 at 07:20 PM.