Thread: Drag Bingo

Reality Check

Drag Bingo

My wife and I just got back from travelling (Florida). I saw several ads for "Drag Bingo" in clubs and such. I had never heard of this before. A web search reveals that this is Bingo, but the caller is in "drag". That didn't sound exciting to me, but I am not a Bingo fan.

Anyone here have more information or have attended such an event?
    Krisi

Hi Krisi. I attended a few drag bingo nights at a gay bar here in Fla. where the host was in drag. It was fun and prizes were given out..just as they would have been at any bingo hall. Because the host was in drag and she was funny it made the bingo eve. obviously diff. from a traditional bingo night.

I do not like BINGO as I get bored but I think this sounds so much fun.
    Probably would not get bored at all.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

There are a couple of these in my town. Typically its just the host in drag, the event can be held in a straight or gay bar. Drag MC's are notroiously catty and that can make the event much more entertaining. You could always show up dressed to the nines yourself, claiming to not "understand" the concept. Just be ready to get some commentary from the host in good fun.
    Rebecca Bas

I know in central FL there is drag bingo weekly at the Hamburger Mary's. Haven't been but I'd expect it to be bingo with an added component of the caller being a DQ and humorous about the calls. I doubt any of the audience is in drag but it might be a good opportunity.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Sounds like it would make bingo enjoyable!
    Julianna Frances

Drag bingo has been around for decades. There was once a reference to it in Sex in the City.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Thats a new one on me. Of course, I did not know that the person up front at a bingo game was a caller. I need to get out more often. It would be more interesting if all the players were in drag, however.

I played it once at Hamburger Mary's while visiting my daughter in Kansas. It was my first time for both. We had a ball, I even won a prize. Can't wait to go again

Most of the places I have been to have bingo or trivia contests etc on slower nights, like Monday through Wednesday. I assume it is something to keep people engaged so they buy more drinks. Some post the days for bingo on their web site.

Sandi

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Encouraging participants (gamers?) to come cross-dressed would make it more fun, IMO.

Maybe instead of winning money you could win bras, panties, wigs and make overs?

I went to drag bingo in Provincetown dressed this past spring. I'm not usually a bingo fan, but there was alcohol involved and the drag queen caller was talented and funny. Plus it was fun being out dressed in a bar full of people.

I'm sure it's one of the cheapest ways a bar could bring in patrons. Even cheaper than Karaoke. I've been to drag queen Karaoke a number of times.
    Last edited by April Rose; 07-28-2022 at 08:43 PM.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Karren,

That's a great idea!

Davina

I highly recommend drag bingo at Freddies Beach bar in Arlington, Va. If you are in the Washington DC area it is definitely worth attending. They have it on Wednesday evenings at 8 PM. It is a hoot. They give away good prizes and the 2 queens who do it have running comments during the games and OMG when O 69 is called they really drag out the O. Wednesday is also burger night