I don't want to step on someone else's thread, so I am starting this one.

Not to pick on Natalie5004, but she wrote the following, which I think is perhaps a shared sentiment on this board:

Clothes choices for me and other cross dressers

I find that mostly crossdressers dress like they just discovered their fem side and tend to go over the top with short dresses or skirts and flashy outfits.
My question for the forum is simply, how many individuals have you seen in the general public who you suspect is TG/CD?

A few clarifications.

1. By someone who is TG/CD, I mean to be someone who is presenting female but who you think was assigned male at birth. This would include those who present female part of the time (what I consider the term crossdresser to most commonly fit), those who present female most of the time but have not fully transitioned, and those who have fully transitioned.

2. By general public, I mean not at a place that you would expect to find individuals in the TG/CD category. For example, I belong to a TG group, and have met individuals through that group that fit into all three categories above. Nor do I mean at a club or place that would cater to TG/CD individuals, like a LGBT bar. Instead, I mean a Costco, or a grocery store, out on the street, etc.

Edit: Halloween doesn't count either.

Personally, based on these parameters, I have only seen a handful of individuals who I suspect to be TG/CD, perhaps 5 to 10. Trust me, I look for them, and I don't see many examples.

So, based on your experiences, how many have you seen "out in the wild?"