Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Curiosity about how often?

Curiosity about how often?

On the site I get a compression of other's experiences and activities. I wonder: How much feminine time to others really get? I'm talking about full out dressing, clothes, make-up, etc.
    I'm also thinking in terms of part timers. For a frame of reference: Averaged out, about how many hours in a month do you get to be dressed?

I'll start it rolling. In a decent month for me, I would say 6-8 hours.

Geena, interesting ?, because I dont want to throw it in my wifes face all the time, I spend a few days a month away, so Id say 48 hours a month, but all at once.
    Last edited by Debs; 08-01-2022 at 09:39 PM. Reason: name correction

"full out?" about twice a year.

I sleep enfemme almost every night, less the makeup. Part of those 8 hours a night are relegated to my breast growth routines. So do not know if any of that counts as fully dressed or not.

For me, most days I will get at least an hour to dress.
    Some days not at all. Some days I get all day.
    I don't do the makeup deal. But if I find myself with at least an hour. Raychel is around for sure

So I would guess average for a .month would be about 30 hours now
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Raychel, would love to see you in makeup, Ill pop round and do it for you , lol

Partially dressed, forms, bra and top, heels, almost everyday for a couple hours. Fully dressed, not so much lately as my dad is staying with us, but maybe six hours a month where before pop showed up it was 36 hours as month!

I might sleep with forms, bra and undies 3 or 4 nights a week, so what ever that is worth!

Banned Read only
    About 16 hours a month when my wife is definitely out for the day, but due to conflicting work meetings I can't actually utilise them.

20 hours or so each week

Not as much as I would like. 4 hrs a month if that and without makeup.Sometimes full days 6 to 8 hours. But that is a handful of times during the year.
    Last edited by Debbie Denier; 08-02-2022 at 02:07 AM.

I dress fully, with makeup, about 12 hours per month. That number is ever increasing.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I sleep most nights in bra, forms, knickers and chemise. I usually get a few hours each morning PF, Partially Femme so in bra, forms, skirt and tee.

Evenings I get a couple of hours in a dress or skirt/ blouse sans bra and forms.

Considering I'm somewhere between being in the closet and DADT I feel that's doing OK.

Full on dressing, a full week each year, 24/7.

Well I try to go out fully dressed once a week for about 4 hours. So 16 hours per month fully femme. However I wear leggings, leggings, constantly. And also flats more regularly now. So aside from the 16 h ours I'm not sure how you measure the others.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Left to my own devices, about two days a month fully dressed---makeup etc. It gives me a good "Fix" where I wont feel the urge for a couple of weeks. But a house guest might disrupt that and I might be two months or so without dressing. Meanwhile, I can select good "Still" frames from my videos and build my photo collection.

Platinum Member
    I am perhaps atypical, as I live alone and try to be out in public on a daily basis. I am fully made up and dressed every weekday after work (and often during work if no video conferences are on the schedule) since I work at home most of the time. On the weekend, it depends on whether I have chores to door company. Normally, I am in girl mode all weekends.

For me , fully dressed up I am probably averaging 2 to 3 times a month for this year although it is a bit slower now. When I do get the opportunity it is for typically 6 hours at a time, but occasionally all day.

Sandi

It would be hours a day at this point and it's about 8 or so. Unless there's some call for a male activity or we have company that is unaware then I'm dressed.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

FULL out (including makeup, etc.)? It's been more years than I'd like to consider.
    I wouldn't bother with the whole thing unless I was planning on going out somewhere, and that's been on the "taboo" list since my wife and I got together.

Now - partial - more recent AND more often.

Let's see:
    Bra (and forms)- maybe a couple weeks ago for a couple hours.
    Dress - about the same, unless you count the maxi that I use as a nightie. Then 4-5 days ago, for 12+ hours.
    Wig - hmm. It's been a while now.
    Ladies' footwear (sandals) - yesterday, for a few minutes (I use them for runs into the back yard, such as taking the trash out)
    panties - always.
    Nighties - daily.

Anything else - its been years.

Reality Check
    Is this a contest?

In general, five days a week I get up and dress as a woman for six hours or more, then I switch from Krisi to Homer for the rest of the day. Sometimes, I have things to do as Homer, so Krisi gets less or even no time. Once in a while, Krisi gets the entire day.

As for "full on", It's Krisi or Homer, there is no "Kromer".
    Krisi

I am mostly a mix and match person. I usually have something that identifies as female-like on most days, all day. It may be a women's T, a pair of flats, panties, etc.

I don't fully dress often at all - maybe a few times a year. It is rare for me to even desire doing the whole thing, but when it does occur it is very strong and I need to go deep into dressing to find comfort.

Gretchen

I can relate to that. I too will have something "on" all the time, even if it is only a piece of jewellery. Other than that, when WFH (3 or 4 days a week) it will be 6 hours a day, so 18-24 hours a week. But for me it has to be "all in" or it doesn't really "count"; i know that is silly. But to feel that I am "being Julia" I need hair and makeup, though i can go without shapewear - particularly in this heat! it isn't that i think women "ought" to dress and present thus, of course, but the sort of woman that Julia is, just *does* want to look as fully put together as possible, subject to her various limitations! So, Krisi, I am with you on that one, all the way.
    Not all of us grow up to be the man we once thought we might become.

My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night. But Ah, my friends, and Oh my foes, It gives a lovely light.

Generally a lot of time. On average maybe 40 hours per week, because I live alone and work mostly from home, where I almost always am crosdressed. Of course sleeping hours also (I adore Tinker Bell pajamas )
    About makeup, I'm wearing light or no makeup, but often use perfume and wear bracelet, earrings and necklace.

I try to get an hour or two a week. I dress when I can find downtime in vacant apartments.

Being retired with a supportive wife, I?m dressed daily, unless I have to go out, for which I?m underdressed, panties, hose, bra, flats and perfume. A lot depends on how I feel. Most days a touch of makeup, sometimes more. As we know, women?s clothes are so much more comfortable so skirts, tops and dresses are my usual selections. Today, panties, bra, thigh highs, flats, shorter pencil skirt and a tee top, touch of makeup, and earrings.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Geena, 6 to 8 hours could mean 6 to 8 times a month if they were an hour each time.

I don't go by hours, as I'm not limited. I go by number of times per month. At present, 2 to 4 times per month satisfies me!

Maybe because I'm free to dress whenever I like, the fear of a missed opportunity never occurs anymore. So, I don't need to dress as often?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!