Thread: Mirror mirror

Mirror mirror

I had a bit of home alone time today and decided to put on my hip pads as I hadn't worn them in quite a while. Now I have to add at this point since the pandemic I've lost pretty much all of my old beer belly to the point were I'm close to having that flat front from the under bust line down. I've got into the best femme shape I've been in for many a year.

So add hip pads to the mix and what I see looking back at me fills me with a really warm glow. Even if I say so myself it's a convincing look. I can't wait for the chance to take it out and about which will be in November giving me more time to get everything just so.

So yeah, OK, I admit it. I'm feeling just a little bit smug with myself. Who wouldn't?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Enjoy it!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Congratulations on the weight loss. Would love to see pictures of you with your new shape!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

That's what it's all about. Looking in the mirror and being happy with the image presented. Congrats on the weight loss. For all the reasons that it's good.

Platinum Member
    I am glad you are beginning to see yourself again in the mirror!

Helen, Congrats on the weight loss. I have been doing diet and exercise since April and have lost 4 inches on my chest. My belly is only down an inch, so while I have lost weight, my belly looks larger. I'm glad you have a flat stomach.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It ain't braggin' if you can pull it off!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

wow, Helen cant wait to see the new you when we go shopping in November !!!!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Congratulations on the weight loss, I'm still working on it but not sure I can get any more. Looking forward to seeing the "New You".

The best thing in the world ,is for you to feel sumg with yourself.
    Congratulations

Lucky girl, Helen! Do not think I will ever get back to flat. But then again I do love wearing a corset!

Congratulations Helen. By the time you go out in November , your figure will be perfect.

I know how you feel! I am pleased with what I can do with the neck down. I feel with the proper padding I can have a very convincing body. On the other hand, from the neck up is a train wreck!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Remember the song, "I ain't got no body?" Ok, probably not!

But, that applies to me, fortunately!

Because it allows me to put on the Sherry figure of my choice that day!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well done on the weight loss! It's important to be happy or at least satisfied with your reflection. I am on a long term, very slow weight loss scheme (about 15 lbs over the last year and a half) but is seems to go from everywhere but my gut. Looking forward to you showing off your feminine form.

Geena,

Slow and steady wins the day. What I found was as my stomach shrank due to it not having 5 or 6 pints of beer in it twice a week so the amount of food I could eat without feeling full reduced. So now less food equals less calories equals weight loss. It happened over time and was hardly noticeable, a bit like a glacier moving but over time the effects grew.

And because it becomes your new norm it's far easier to maintain than a forced, got it out of a magazine, diet. Keep at it. The results are worth it.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed