Thread: OMG, did I really do this?

OMG, did I really do this?

I had an appointment at the VA clinic this morning. My care team there all know I CD and I very comfortably arrive wearing a lace bralette with A/B cup silicone inserts. It's about a 40 minute drive from my home to the clinic; so, I cannot think of any good reason I wouldn't also put my DD cup forms inside the bralette. When I park the car, I remove them as I don't care to put my fake boobs on display for everyone at the clinic to see. But, on the way there I did get out of the car to fill the gas tank. Did anyone at the gas station see Heather's boobs while pumping gas? I have no idea.

Anyway, after my appointment I decided to go thru a Wendy's drive thru to get a sandwich and a drink. The line of cars was long and slow moving. As luck would have it, while my car was over the striped walkway leading to a handicap ramp in the curbing, an elderly gent with his walker got out of his car. Even though it was taking him forever to move, the line of cars was standing still and I knew my car would be blocking his way into the restaurant. I got out of my car and motioned to the driver behind me (the only car behind me) to back up. As I was getting back in my car, the other driver yelled, "What do you want?" I got back out of my car and took a few steps toward his car and then said I'd like him to back up so I could do the same and let the elderly gent access the ramp. I got back in my car, he backed up and then I backed up. Mission accomplished. It was then that I realized this guy behind me had no choice but to see me and my boobs on full display. Oh, well, what's a girl to do?

My takeaway from this episode is I must feel really comfortable even when only partially dressed. It never entered my mind to remove my forms before getting out of the car to speak with the guy. I doubt I'd do this on purpose; but, if something similar happens in the future, I won't fret about it. Life is so good...even as a CD.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Thank you for your service first....I think your signature says it all and your walking the talk.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Heather,

Welcome home and thank you for your service. I am not brave enough to go VA dressed except with panties and sometimes thigh highs.

Davina

Heather, Good for you. Great step forward.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Heather, I thank you for your service. As a fello Vet I have wondered about telling my Docs there about my CDing. Being that I like to shave almost everywhere. Besides your bra, what else where you wearing that day?

Platinum Member
    I think it?s great that you are open with your VA providers. They are there for you. FYI I went to my first VA appointment fully dressed and am enrolled as transgender on the medical record.

Kim, that's great. If I could leave home fully dressed with wig and makeup in place, I'd love to go to the VA en femme.

My only potential problem is since I started going to this new (for me) facility, we've had new next-door neighbors move in. She is a nurse and works at the clinic I go to. It's a large clinic and she works in an area (female veterans support) I won't ever visit. But, I suspect it is possible we could run across each other in a hallway or waiting area. Also, since she knows I go to the VA, I suppose she could look at my records and read the notes that state I am a crossdresser. I hope she never does that; but, it is possible. Regardless, panties will always be worn and a bralette with inserts will also be worn to the VA.

I had a similar experience, after an afternoon en femme I thought I would go to my gym to change and get cleaned up. In my car I took off my wig and other accoutrements, wiped my makeup off, put on a loose shirt and sweat pants over my girl outfit thinking I would go to the private restroom inside to fully change. As I was walking up to the check-in counter I realized I was still wearing my D breast forms. Oops, Too late to turn around. Although I had a loose shirt on over my blouse, they were clearly protruding. Fortunately, I was barely acknowledged by the guy at the counter and I don't think any of the men and women around me took any notice. I scurried in trying to hold my shirt out to hide them as I passed through the entire club. In retrospect, since it didn't become any more embarrassing, I think it was kind of thrilling.
    Traci

Platinum Member
    For a time during the past decade, I routinely worked out en femme at the Lifetime Fitness in northwest Houston. I was a regular before I started going there en femme and continued for several months until I relocated for work. I didn?t use the showers, but beyond that concession, i alway felt right at home.

Today continued the OMG saga just a little. I went to a Pick & Pull auto salvage yard today. I wore a lace bralette with silicone inserts. I also had my breast forms in place. When I got to the salvage yard, I removed the breast forms and proceeded out into the yard to look for a couple specific items. It was a cool 90?F. Couple that with some humidity and I did a decent job of sweating. When I returned to the car, I took a clean terry cloth towel and dried off my chest. Then, as I was driving, I pulled up my shirt and bralette to let the car's A/C do its work of cooling me off and drying my chest. Then, with my shirt still pulled up high on my chest, I pulled my bralette back into place so the A/C could help dry it. Once it was dry, I pulled my shirt back down and put the forms back in place. Hmmmm...I guess anyone stopped next to me at a traffic light could have seen my lace bralette. I didn't care one bit. On my way there, I did stop at McDonald's for 2 hash browns as I didn't want my blood sugar to tank while walking the junk yard. Of course, I had my DD cup forms in place. I had also fastened my safety belt this morning as I kind of like the definition the forms give with the belt pulling tight between them. Anyway, the guy at the first window didn't notice a thing as he was rushing thru the cash register getting cars thru the line as fast as possible. The girl at the 2nd window handing out food was just as oblivious to my boobs as she handed my bag of food to me and moved on to getting the next order ready for the person behind me. Others have said that most people are too preoccupied with whatever they are doing to really notice us, and I think I'm becoming a believer.