I had an appointment at the VA clinic this morning. My care team there all know I CD and I very comfortably arrive wearing a lace bralette with A/B cup silicone inserts. It's about a 40 minute drive from my home to the clinic; so, I cannot think of any good reason I wouldn't also put my DD cup forms inside the bralette. When I park the car, I remove them as I don't care to put my fake boobs on display for everyone at the clinic to see. But, on the way there I did get out of the car to fill the gas tank. Did anyone at the gas station see Heather's boobs while pumping gas? I have no idea.

Anyway, after my appointment I decided to go thru a Wendy's drive thru to get a sandwich and a drink. The line of cars was long and slow moving. As luck would have it, while my car was over the striped walkway leading to a handicap ramp in the curbing, an elderly gent with his walker got out of his car. Even though it was taking him forever to move, the line of cars was standing still and I knew my car would be blocking his way into the restaurant. I got out of my car and motioned to the driver behind me (the only car behind me) to back up. As I was getting back in my car, the other driver yelled, "What do you want?" I got back out of my car and took a few steps toward his car and then said I'd like him to back up so I could do the same and let the elderly gent access the ramp. I got back in my car, he backed up and then I backed up. Mission accomplished. It was then that I realized this guy behind me had no choice but to see me and my boobs on full display. Oh, well, what's a girl to do?

My takeaway from this episode is I must feel really comfortable even when only partially dressed. It never entered my mind to remove my forms before getting out of the car to speak with the guy. I doubt I'd do this on purpose; but, if something similar happens in the future, I won't fret about it. Life is so good...even as a CD.