Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreams Can Come True?

How wonderful and inspiring. And girl, you are stunning in that dress.

Wow Lady, you look very pretty in that dress, who would even think twice that your not a woman, love the color on you thanks for telling us girls about your lovely evening out. hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

My dream came true when I met and eventually married my wife. She accept me for who I am. That is all you can ask!

Awesome! Here is a little secret, you can do this all the time!

Once the light goes on and you realize the joy of "normality" while being out, you can't get enough. Happy for you Trish!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

What a wonderful story. Thanks for posting. You look fantastic. I envy you. Looking forward to hearing about your new swim suit and poolside experience.

Think you have found full fulfilment in what you are doing . When its right its great. Lovely pic too.