Continuing with a topic brought up in another thread - I am wondering how other ladies here address the topic of being a crossdresser with their physician. Since the pandemic it has been a while since I have seen my doctor in person. Since then I have lost weight, started shaving my body and private parts more. I started seeing my doctor at a large HMO many years ago and I specifically chose a female doctor because I am uncomfortable with male doctors. At my upcoming appointment I think it is going to be pretty obvious that I am going for a more feminine look. Should I just keep quiet and only discuss it if she brings it up or should I make a point of coming out to her? I am worried my care, which has been excellent, may change if she is uncomfortable or maybe she will recommend I start seeing a different doctor. I guess I should make a change if she is uncomfortable with TG's or gays in general. Best case is she draws me out on the subject and puts me at ease. In which case are there any relevant health concerns we should be discussing above and beyond safe sex practices? I have questions on my hormone levels decreasing with age, supplements, related stress and mental health, will everything be put in my medical record for anyone to see, in general how to safely pursue being more feminine. I welcome any thoughts or experiences you may have. Thanks,
Traci