This happened when I was around 10. My family is full of toxic masculinity it drove my older brother into drinking and drugs. I was home alone and wanted to play dress up in my sisters clothes dress, tights, panties and shoes etc. When I was all dressed up I heard my dads voice he was yelling with a red face ? BOY WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU HAVE ON!!!! IS THAT YOUR SISTERS CLOTHES TAKE THEM OFF NOW!!!? Next thing I knew my dad took off his leather belt and hit me across the back of my legs. I started crying he hit me again ? I'm going to keep whipping you until you take it all off!! You haven?t even started few more whack across the back, butt, and legs. Suck it up you damn sissy!!!? He kept hitting me threw the pain and tears I tried to undress but I was hurting I finally got the dress off. ? ARE YOU WEARING PANTIES YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!!!!!? Then came more licks 4 in a row I couldn?t unbuckle the shoes cause of me being in pain and crying. I finally got them and took off the panties and tights in one swap. I was standing there naked with belt whelps forming on my back and legs. He looked at me and said ? Next time you will get it worse no kid of ours will grow up to be a sissy F@&&*t? He gathered up the clothes and left I heard my mom say you catch him. He said yes and I beat it out of him. Mom said good.

Skip ahead a few years we moved to a different house my brother and me got the basement. my brother eventually married and moved so I had the basement to myself and got a new younger brother. I was in my 20s I just beat cancer my dad came into my room he said ?Hey I got to talk to you about something.? I said ok wh. My dad grabbed me by my thought slammed me against the door. I was pinned and had my eyes closed. I heard ? I warned you years ago now the next time I hear any queer talk or you dress up as a woman 1 more time I don?t care if its Halloween I will put you threw your closet and when I let you out you better have a place to stay it wont be in my house. Now boy you better look at me and acknowledge what I said.? When I opened my eyes and looked at him he quickly let got and backed out not taking his eyes off of me and I didn?t take mine off him he never bothered me again. (I have been told over the years by friends, Ex girlfriends etc that I have a look that I get and its a scary look. I asked what the look and all I get is I will never tell and never want to see that again. I had a High school teacher I looked at that way he stayed away from me the rest of the year.) I found out the reason for the attack my 10 year old brother was playing a video game and chose the girl charter and not the boy.