Thread: Clubbing tonight - yea

Clubbing tonight - yea

Finally after a dry spell last month I am getting to go clubbing again tonight. I can not wait.

One thing that I am kind of curious about is this. I meet accepting women all the time in LGBT clubs, but are they really only accepting of others free choice to crossdress and take the NIMBY attitude when it comes to their own personal tastes. So I plan to start asking what these accepting people think. Would they be accepting of a relationship with someone who crossdresses?

Anyhow the priority for me is a couple of drinks and some dancing. Wish me luck ; )

Tata

Sandi

Well, you probably know my advice; the next time they offer their phone number, take it. If you want to develop a relationship (I presume you mean non-sexual) you have to open the lines of communication. Guys do things, women talk.

I have found my GG friends enjoy my insights on all things male. and other subjects. I built the friendships brick by brick.

Bit I wouldn't assume that what one woman believes neccessarily applies to another. Just because they are at a club and approach you, doesn't mean they have similar ideas.

And make sure most of all you rock the heels....
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Sandi, I smiled when I saw this thread, good for you getting out tonight! My thought is it would be a case of NIMBY although they may say something else tonight at the club.
    Enjoy yourself and let us know what you find out.
    Stay safe girl!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Sandi,

Funny you should ask that question. It brings me back to a club I visited in Houston, gosh, almost a decade ago. Several women bought me drinks and I ended up being drawn into a group of women who identified themselves as bi or lesbian. One of the girls really liked me a lot?and she was pretty much a goddess. She made her interest in me very clear. Alas, I felt I was already a decade or more too old (and still married) so I passed. Given events that transpired after that, I kinda kick myself from time to time.

Sandi, I hope you have lots of fun.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Good luck, Sandi! In my experience, the music is so loud in our clubs trying to carry on a sensible conversation is beyond my ability and tolerance!

However, tomorrow nite is our T Girl clubbing nite out. So, who know?!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hey thanks folks. I cut it short because I am going to try to go out tomorrow night as well but what a hoot it was. And yes Doc, you were quite correct I did not get much of a chance to talk, but I still had a lot of interaction and tons of complements. It was great. Gosh there are some wild and crazy groups of women in these clubs. One large group wanted selfies with me ; )
    High probability I am on someone?s Facebook page.

Sandi

Sounds like another great night coming up Sandi.As for your questions, I tend to agree with Dee. Unless you extend yourself, you will never know.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

There were definitely some funny moments last night. The club I was at is quite nice looking on the inside. One of the best I have been to. The bathrooms are all unisex and there were frequently women chatting in the hand washing area. One bathroom had 4 urinals, and I jokingly said to some women - well that is kind of weird. And one made jokes about it acting like she was using it. The other girls laughed. Crazy stuff.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    Glad your adventures continue to be rewarding! I will confess that I am a bit jealous. A big night around here is listening to acoustic guitar at the local brewpub.

Chances are these girls are lesbian at the LBGTQ club. Which Is another reason for such acceptance. They probably just assume you are gay and decided to dress however for the night. Probably nit the best place to look for a straight relationship but you might get lucky.

Have a blast tonight Sandi

Hugs

Fiona
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Thanks. I am going back to the same club again tonight. They told me the place is packed on Saturday so it should be good.

One thing that happened last night that was another first for me. A very attractive woman who was dancing in the middle of a crowded dance area singled me out by pointing at me and waving with her finger to come out there. So I glanced around to see if she might have been pointing to someone else. And I pointed at myself and motioned ?me?? with my lips, and she shook her head yes. Oh boy , got to love it when they ask you instead of the other way around. I danced with the 3 of them for a good while. I never had anyone single me out from that far away before. I guess it pays to pay attention.

I was getting tired and was planning to bug out early - 1 AM ish. I had switched back to water some time earlier and on my way out a young woman stops me and says are you drinking and wanted to buy me a drink, haha. I thanked her but said it would have to be on Saturday night. I think I had like four offers from people to buy me drinks. So crazy but I am getting used to it. I just can not take them all up on it or I would get drunk.

; )

Sandi

It is 1:45 am, just checking to see if you home yet, Sandi?

Love
    Mom

Haha no I am still clubbing and having a lot of fun but was told I can not dance topless anymore because a woman I was hanging out with pulled her top down and they did not want all the women in the bar going topless. Haha. So I have a black bra on now that I brought just in case.

Sandi

You tart! You have gone and ruined it for everyone! Lol.

PS: Send me some photos!

Haha , it?s all good because they were nice about it and I put on a pretty black bra that I had in the car. Oddly, they said they were ok with it until the woman I was hanging out with showed us hers. I guess the were keeping an eye on things with the security cams. We had fun dancing and exchanged phone numbers so if I come back to Kansas City, they can hang out with me again. Headed to El Paso tomorrow. Need some sleep now. Later?

Sandi

Watch out El Paso!!!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

What fun your having. That's fantastic. Live it up girl, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    We had fun dancing and exchanged phone numbers so if I come back to Kansas City, they can hang out with me again.

Sandi
    Finally, you listen!

I imagine you will plan a trip back to KC just to make it happen...

You'll have to put out a book on your travels: you can be the Rick Steves of CD travels.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Yea Dee, I thought about you last night - as in what would Dee do. WWDD. Haha.

She actually just wanted to follow me on social media which I do not use except for this site. So she wanted my number instead and it was really just because she found me interesting. I mean she was there with her boyfriend. We were just there to have some fun.

Sandi