Thread: Can crossdressing turn a frog into a? princess?

Can crossdressing turn a frog into a... princess?

Many have heard the story of the frog who turns into a prince... what if he turned into a princess?

Could a man who didn't fit the established standards of beauty or who didn't identify himself as handsome become handsome as a crossdresser?

A job well done with clothes, waxing, wigs and makeup can turn a grown man into a beautiful woman.

Of course the result will not be so feminine in an overly masculine body, but the result can be good.

Crossdressing can improve the self-esteem of many men, but it is still taboo in society. Also, being crossdressing 24 hours a day is still a challenge. Makeup is more complex and time-consuming, for example.

On the other hand, women's fashion has more options than men's. This diversity offers more possibilities, so it can help an ugly man to become a beautiful woman.

If makeup can completely transform a woman, it can transform a man too. The same goes for clothes, hair (wigs), jewelry and curves.

A bra and panties with pads or forms can be transformative and very feminine.

Of course, in addition to clothes, curves and others, it is necessary to have notions of posture. The voice and way of walking and acting should be more feminine, for example.

The job market in general is not yet open to this group, which could pose problems for those who want to work dressed as a woman.

In the field of relationships, there are also issues: most heterosexual women are not attracted to men dressed like them. Most gay men are not attracted to men dressed as women. Lesbian women would not be enchanted either because behind the crossdresser there is a man, not a woman.

While crossdressing can close doors, it can open windows on the other. Mainly in the artistic world.

Yes, you can play female roles in dramaturgy or even create a female alter ego and be a dancer, a singer, a comedian, an artist. The sky is the limit, especially in YouTube times, when many people became influential without depending on major media networks.

Perhaps crossdressing can achieve space on the catwalks. It would be very interesting crossdresser models.

The fashion world has already started a process of unisex clothing - from lingerie for men to unisex dresses.

This is just the beginning.

A simple man can become a celebrity and have his life totally changed.

Recently, the sporting world is experiencing a controversy: MTF transsexuals are accused of having an advantage when they play in women's teams.

Some athletes who when men were mediocre became victorious after changing sex.

But this is too complex an area to be discussed in this article.

A man who is in a mediocre or failing moment, whether in his personal life, professional life or both, can become successful if he adopts the "fem way of life".

Of course, this will require an increased dose of courage in a society full of taboo, but the payoff could be magnificent.

It's that logic: the greater the risk, the greater the possibility of gain.

Do you think crossdressing can bring any benefit to your intimate, personal, social and/or professional life?

Do you think about enjoying and showing your feminine side better?

Do you think crossdressing can change your life?

Thank all of you girls for taking the time to read my article! Now please take just a few moments to either send in a response to my article or to answer one or more of the questions I've posed to you above!

Sincerely,

Marie Claire

Presenting female is certainly an advantage for me. I'm too short to buy guy clothes. Not only are women's XS clothes plentiful and inexpensive, but I have little difficulty finding brands that fit my hourglass figure.
    Looking good is a huge advantage in the society that I live in.

Marion

Platinum Member
    Marion and I are on the opposite ends of the height spectrum. In most situations, I know I benefited from a lot of undeserved advantage being a relatively tall (6 foot 2) blonde, blue eyed Scandinavian. I probably still do, tho my hair has turned white. Still, what I see and what my most reliable friends tell me, is that the woman I have become is more interesting, attractive and compelling than the male version. Princess? Perhaps not. But evidently something good happens when one sheds a chrysalis and presents the real person to world

The simple answer to the thread title is YES. However, several things must be in place. First, the male should likely have a somewhat feminine physique vs. one that is masculine and muscular. After that, makeup done correctly can work wonders on most any face. Add a great looking outfit and there you have your princess.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Silver Member
    On one hand, crossdressing opened a path for a new career for me.

On the other hand, as you said, crossdressing has made finding a relationship with a woman virtually impossible (along with ever having a family and children of my own)

Yes, is the short answer.

Since I have been living opening as Jean I am more popular than I have ever been. I'm still the same person I just dressed differently, as I prefer dresses over pants.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's as if u wrote part of this about me, Marie. A homely old man who presents as a sexy young woman!

I got so good at it some producers noticed me which led to Sherry's 15 minutes of fame when I was featured in their UK documentary. And, later interviewed by several TV news commentators when the doc came to America.

Which led an appearance on a TV show and to be featured as the romantic lead woman in a professional music video!

CDing has changed my life! But, not because of the silly events I listed. Over the last 15 years, dressing and Sherry have become my main interest of concentration and trans outings and gatherings the center of my social life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by marieclaire View Post
    Could a man who didn't fit the established standards of beauty or who didn't identify himself as handsome become handsome as a crossdresser?
    Sure, some of us; about 1% of us, to be more precise.
    Of course the result will not be so feminine in an overly masculine body, but the result can be good.
    Doesn't have to be an 'overly' masculine body, just an average one. Men's and women's bodies are different, with obvious differences which stand out. We all know what those are .
    In the field of relationships, there are also issues: most heterosexual women are not attracted to men dressed like them. Most gay men are not attracted to men dressed as women. Lesbian women would not be enchanted either because behind the crossdresser there is a man, not a woman.
    Ahh, the problem that most of us face. Straight women don't want fem men, straight crossdressers don't want other men, gay women don't want men at all.
    Leaves us with...... usually, no one as potential mates.
    This is just the beginning.
    And the end.
    Do you think crossdressing can bring any benefit to your intimate, personal, social and/or professional life?
    Hasn't so far; I haven't seen any indications that it could. Most of society aren't crazy about crossdressers; many still think we're all gay, sexual predators, and/or perverts.
    Do you think about enjoying and showing your feminine side better?
    See, it's not a 'side'. That's a common psychological mechanism that many use, in an attempt to deny the feminine feelings they have, because we were taught when we were growing up, that to be girly in any way, was the most terrible thing we could ever be. To this day, boys and men are called female adjectives and pronouns as insults, in an effort to shame us into no longer displaying any perceived unmanly behaviors, because others feel that their lives could be threatened with changes they don't want to deal with, if men start doing anything that would indicate that we might deny our 'responsibilities as men', such as protecting women, providing for women and families, not holding up our duty to serve in the general protection of our societies, both in military as well as general protection of others who are under unfair physical or other attacks. We are the ones who keep society in check, legally and physically. Other men sometimes feel insecure when they see us, because, just like us, they were taught that to be feminine in any way is the most horrible thing that they can be; so if being feminine can happen to someone else, horror of horrors, it MIGHT HAPPEN TO THEM! And they are unable to tolerate that concept, so many lash out, hating the fact that we even exist, so they want us invisible in society, or even dead, rather than admit that a man could ever not be the 'all male, all masculine' person 100% of the time. Why do they fear this? Because all men experience emotions which we are taught are acceptable for women ONLY. Caring for others? Check. Liking cute babies? Check. Appreciating beautiful things (other than hot babes)? Check. So many other feelings that we have, which we are taught are inappropriate for 'true, manly men', scare other guys into hating that we even exist. Same with women; they rely on us for protection when their own man isn't around, and if they accept that WE might not be the 'all masculine, all male all time' person that they can rely on should they be out in public and attacked by another, then they will feel insecure whenever they are alone or with their children, because they will feel vulnerable, and they hate that.

Do you think crossdressing can change your life?
    Oh, yes. It ruined it. Made me completely undesirable to women, as far as all the ones I've known, anyway.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The biggest relationship issue is that you aren't out and proud. Relationships are about trust. Maybe about money if you are mega rich, but for ordinary folks, trust is the big issue.
    How do you trust a CD who isn't out? That is the big problem for most CDs.

As to the OP's question: maybe. But not for me. I get a lot of attention from women when I’m dressed as a male. As a female, I'm just another old lady. So, the reverse is true.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Somewhat but not dramatically. An average cross dressing not handsome man can become an okay looking woman but will not usually morph into a knockout.

If you have truly accepted yourself as being a CD, it can definitely bring benefits to your personal life. If you really haven't fully accepted it, CD'ing can negatively impact your personal life. As for bringing benefits to your intimate, social & professional life that is the exception rather than the rule.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu