I hit the highway feeling empowered after my makeup lesson at Ulta Beauty. I also felt a full bladder. Lucky for me there was a wayside just down the road. Yes, I used the women's restroom. A very tall elderly gentleman held the door open for me to exit the building. How sweet!

Next stop was Costco to get gas. The lines were long as gas was "only" $3.47. The 20 something guy at the pump across from me gazed my direction a little longer than casual. Probably clocked me. We will never know.

I had some time to kill before I wanted to get to town so I stopped at a Goodwill in the next big city. I walked around looking at racks of clothing with the other women. I was in my element so I didn't notice if anyone thought they were looking at a man in a dress. I bought a very nice necklace and used a softer voice at the register. I was worried I would be too quiet but that wasn't a problem.

Next to Goodwill is a Dollar Tree. I found some very cool fake nails and a couple other items. One checkout lane and I was the sixth in line. I got a little anxious because a line provides an excellent opportunity for people to look around and stare. Luckily that didn't happen as everyone probably just wanted to go home.

Since the line took longer than expected, by the time I got to town, the water ski show had already started There was am empty park bench on the other side of the river from the packed bleachers so I took it. I felt the warm breeze blowing my now long hair around as I clapped for the performers and followed the sun resting slowly behind brightly lit clouds.

It was the perfect end to a wonderful day.