Thread: What to do after a makeup lesson

What to do after a makeup lesson

I hit the highway feeling empowered after my makeup lesson at Ulta Beauty. I also felt a full bladder. Lucky for me there was a wayside just down the road. Yes, I used the women's restroom. A very tall elderly gentleman held the door open for me to exit the building. How sweet!

Next stop was Costco to get gas. The lines were long as gas was "only" $3.47. The 20 something guy at the pump across from me gazed my direction a little longer than casual. Probably clocked me. We will never know.

I had some time to kill before I wanted to get to town so I stopped at a Goodwill in the next big city. I walked around looking at racks of clothing with the other women. I was in my element so I didn't notice if anyone thought they were looking at a man in a dress. I bought a very nice necklace and used a softer voice at the register. I was worried I would be too quiet but that wasn't a problem.

Next to Goodwill is a Dollar Tree. I found some very cool fake nails and a couple other items. One checkout lane and I was the sixth in line. I got a little anxious because a line provides an excellent opportunity for people to look around and stare. Luckily that didn't happen as everyone probably just wanted to go home.

Since the line took longer than expected, by the time I got to town, the water ski show had already started There was am empty park bench on the other side of the river from the packed bleachers so I took it. I felt the warm breeze blowing my now long hair around as I clapped for the performers and followed the sun resting slowly behind brightly lit clouds.

It was the perfect end to a wonderful day.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a great outing!

Sounds like a wonderful day out! What did you wear?
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Tracy, Sounds like a lovely day. Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was wearing the outfit mentioned in this post about my Ulta Beauty experience:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...at-Ulta-Beauty

To save the long read it was a red dress I picked up at a thrift store waiting for my appointment. Not often I will wear something from a thrift store without washing it first but, then again, I did try it on before I bought it. I also wore the new wig that came from Amazon.com as well as flats, glasses and jewelry. I carried my go to tan purse cross body.

If I'm any kind of a sleuth, I'd guess you visited the Dells for that water ski show. Ity also sounds as though you had a great day getting out and about.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Sounds like a lovely day.

Very nice Tracy!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Sounds great, you must be very proud of yourself to do all those close to public things. It takes a lot of confidence for me to put gas in darkness I could only imagine standing in a line at a store of sitting on a bench in daylight. You should be very proud of yourself and thanks for sharing

I?ll guess. Not the Dells. Pewaukee lake. And if that?s true, we are probably living in the same area.

Heather76, you are on the right track. Head north for a couple hours and you are there.

Valerie, I am east of you. Just make sure to stop before you get wet. Unless you are sporting a one piece swimsuit, then jump right in. The water is warm.
    I brought three swim dresses up north with me this weekend and went in the lake exactly three times. It felt great!!!