Thread: Miss Margret went clubbing for the first time last night...

Miss Margret went clubbing for the first time last night...

Hi and Hello,

I got all dolled up and went clubbing to a local fetish bar last night. OMG, OMG, OMG. I did that. First time ever. Wearing a cute little black fit'n'flare dress, super shiny tights with black patent leather pointed high heels. Matching satin black panties and bra with fabric cutlets/inserts. Gonna have to rethink that bra as those things were running around in there like a pajama party. Wore my newly purchased wig I cut an styled myself. A hint of Chanel No.5. Sporting a pair of lightly tinted blue glasses, silver frames toting my silk purse. About the purse, what a hassle that thing can be.

I felt so damn good. Nervous as hell but I so worked it ever so hard to walk and sit like a lady. Stairs in there were a challenge, but I took them on like I was on the red carpet. Talked with a few. Milked a sprite for a few hours. Then, I went down by the mall where I just had to walk the sidewalk listening to me heels clicking on the concrete. Surprisingly, I liked the wig. Wasn't to warm but the waist shaper can stay home next time. She was hot and the boning pinches like a mad dog.

What a great experience. Life is short. Get out there and have all the fun. Just wanted to share with everyone. Thanks for reading.

Have a wonder day. Margret

Congratulations on the major step! Hope you have pictures to post from the adventure.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Margret, That'sgreat. Sounds like a great time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Well done - thanks for sharing

It is a lot of fun for sure. Glad you got to experience it. There is no turning back, haha.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    Good for you, Margaret. Although I am out in public every day now, it has been way too long since I have been in any sort of fun club setting. Just not a lot of that up in the north woods. But I have my fun. Today I am hauling refuse to the solid waste transfer station!

Congrats on the outing! I'd love to see the outfit.

I find that pocket bras are the best thing to make sure forms don't go overboard, especially during semi-vigorous movement. There are adhesives too, of course, but they can still come loose due to perspiration.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Very nice Margret. Be careful, it does get very addictive!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I love stories like this hoping I can offer one of my own some day soon.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Wow. Top marks to you! The humidity was so high around here that I'm surprised you went for it. Good work to get out there! Any photos coming?

That sounds amazing and things that dreams are made of. The best part is reading the experience your getting, the comments about the sound of heels and the movement of your forms and what not to wear on the next opportunity. Sounds like you had fun and looking forward to reading more positive stories in the future.