Hi and Hello,

I got all dolled up and went clubbing to a local fetish bar last night. OMG, OMG, OMG. I did that. First time ever. Wearing a cute little black fit'n'flare dress, super shiny tights with black patent leather pointed high heels. Matching satin black panties and bra with fabric cutlets/inserts. Gonna have to rethink that bra as those things were running around in there like a pajama party. Wore my newly purchased wig I cut an styled myself. A hint of Chanel No.5. Sporting a pair of lightly tinted blue glasses, silver frames toting my silk purse. About the purse, what a hassle that thing can be.

I felt so damn good. Nervous as hell but I so worked it ever so hard to walk and sit like a lady. Stairs in there were a challenge, but I took them on like I was on the red carpet. Talked with a few. Milked a sprite for a few hours. Then, I went down by the mall where I just had to walk the sidewalk listening to me heels clicking on the concrete. Surprisingly, I liked the wig. Wasn't to warm but the waist shaper can stay home next time. She was hot and the boning pinches like a mad dog.

What a great experience. Life is short. Get out there and have all the fun. Just wanted to share with everyone. Thanks for reading.

Have a wonder day. Margret