Thread: A new sensation

A new sensation

The niebours are away for the weekend and I asked my wife if it would be OK to have lunch outside in the back dressed. She didn't see a problem so we enjoyed lunch together, after we ate I made coffee and we moved to the couches. I was bringing the coffee and it was hot outside, my wife told me how could I wear pantyhose in that heat and since my legs are nicely tanned to lose the pantyhose. I told her that I always wear pantyhose and she told me to try without them and I will feel cooler and more comfortable. I took them off and WOW! What an amazing feeling, everything felt so different and smoother. My wife suggested to take advantage of the niebours being away and we had dinner outside and again no hose. I never would have thought after all these years of dressing there would be a new sensation I never felt before. Its like a whole new world.
    Has anyone tried something and after years of dressing felt a new feeling or sensation.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 08-07-2022 at 10:44 AM.

No hose in the summer has been my norm for a while (who needs sweaty legs). Recently I tried wearing full slips under my dresses - feels much better than wearing the half slips I am used to (will save them for skirt wearing)

Platinum Member
    Your post brought to mind past experience living in Houston, when I discovered that with a tan or sunless tanning lotion on my legs, I could dispense with the pantyhose altogether in Houstons intolerably hot and humid summer months. It was quite a revelation.

Maria, I guess one of the greatest things (and there are quite a few, otherwise we might not do it so often!) about CDing is the enjoyment we can take from what might be just an ordinary event for so many others. I truly enjoy the intense yet comfortable feelings when I do something "new to me", so often just every day items or events have a huge impact.

The other night I was working a summer gig at an event venue when a newly hired young coworker came by and we began talking about the nights activities. I noticed his shirt fit kind of differently and then noticed that the buttons were on the wrong (right?) side, he was wearing a women's polo shirt. He soon mentioned that the only shirts they had left near his size were women's, but he had no other comment or reaction. I think I might have had a tough time working if I knew the shirt I was wearing was a women's, I know that is silly on some level but much of what we do could be looked at that way.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Been dressing for 25+ years. Altho I have my "favorites", I'm trying new things all the time.

There is so much dressing info posted on this site alone, if u check everything here out instead of just posting your latest experiences or feelings!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

JoFit sells women's tops in a couple different styles as women come in different shapes and sizes.
    I like their athletic clothes cut for a narrow waist. My waistline is 2 inches above my belly button.
    I think most of the JoFit stuff I see on ebay is for a pear shaped figure.
    Most guys have their waist below their belly button.

I used to wear guys XS but the sleeves were too long. Women's Small is about the same as guys XS and I'd wear that because of the looser fit.
    But now I often wear form fitting women's XS clothes that hug my curves.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 08-07-2022 at 01:16 PM.

I love freshly shaven legs. A long silky nightie lounging on the sofa. Walking about the house as the fabric tingles across bare thighs. The cool evening breeze. Yes, what a feeling.

Reminds me of the first time walked by beach with just a skirt and top. The feeling of the breeze is remarkable. Wanting to follow your example and try during daytime. ENJOY. pantyhose/thigh highs in hot temps: not so cool or comfortable. Ditch them for the rest of the summer.

Maria, I have a maxi dresses that I wear in the summer. I don't wear hip pads or hose when dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    I seldom wear pantyhose because I live in a warm part of the country. Very few women around here wear pantyhose.

In the cold weather, I will often wear opaque tights which are great for hiding unshaven legs.
    Krisi

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    no hose in the summer. sometimes, it gets way too warm for hose.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

I have always been a hosiery girl myself in the past, but with the pandemic and dressing more in the summer I have found the joy in going with bare legs and skirts now too. I've actually started wearing skirts to work on really hot days, sort of a gender non conforming thing vs full femme. Walking to and from lunch and getting a fresh breeze on my legs feels amazing.
    Rebecca Bas