Thread: Caught: how is your experience evolved over time?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar

Caught: how is your experience evolved over time?

This month, I celebrate 50 years of crossdressing (age 13 to 63). I began by sneaking into my
    mother's closet with the attendant guilt, shame, and secrecy. As my own feelings and practices have evolved, so have my feelings on getting caught. THe three most important things I have learned are: 1) the CD habit is rarely the problem. It's the lying and sneaking into her panty drawer that she detests. 2) Respect your wife, girlfriend, sister, room mate, etc. enough to stay out of her things. And 3) only shame will give an aggressor leverage and motivation to make a scene. If I own it, there is no drama.

THese days, I'm out to any new girlfriend by the third date. This has many advantages, most notably, she only has to deal with my crossdressing, not being lied to or whatever scenario her stimulated imagination can come up with. I'm also out to my neighbors, close friends, and anyone who needs to know.

My worst story was at 14. I had advanced to having my own stash and my mother found it. Niether of us wanted to have that conversation and she accepted my BS story of how I had found them and had been meaning to send them off to the thrift store for donation. Like most 14 yo males, I had 1000 times more faith in my ability to lie than was justified. I'm sure she knew but she didn't press the issue.

I really don't care who knows but I tell anyone close before they find out on their own. I generally find a way to piggy back it onto an existing topic of conversation. My attitude conveys: no big deal. The best reward is freedom. I come and go as I please using the front door, in broad daylight, while fully dressed. If I hire a woman for house cleaning off of Craigslist (online bulletin board popular in the USA), I tell her up front so if she finds an article of clothing, she won't feel akward about it. Likewise, I thank any cashier I meet for her understanding. All have smiled and said it was no problem 'sweetie.' These are fun and healthy ways to own what is. At over six feet tall (>183 cm), I am not passable. The truth is, no one really makes a big deal of it anymore, especially because I own it. I'm regularly out in public. I have attended events, used the ladies bathroom, checked into hotels, and even been pulled over by the highway patrol; all while dressed as a girl. Women find it far easier to talk to me when I'm in girl mode. Men often avoid eye contact. Beyond a few teenage boys who snicker, no one makes an issue of it.

Of course, my fantasy is to be caught by a beautiful dominatrix in high heels who will administer a firm spanking. Hasn't happened yet but I'm ever hopeful.

So girls, what's your best and worst 'getting caught' experience? How did you feel? How did you handle it? What mistakes did you make? What advice for the rest of us?
    Last edited by Heather2die4; 08-07-2022 at 03:07 PM. Reason: typo, clean up the Craigslist misconception