So life is very busy right now. Back to being busy at work following the quiet few years some of us have had, 6 month old baby in the house (who is amazing). As my wife is on maternity leave and we are down to one salary we cut back on all non essential spending. My wife decided that gel nails every two weeks was non essential (I disagreed &#128514 so she asks me to give her a mani pedi every week as she even admits I?m quite good at it. I think she does it to give me something girly to do but I?m not going to question that! Just enjoy it! A few nights ago after a few wines she told me to not be afraid to ?do my thing? as our baby won?t know what?s going on for a good few months yet. I was so pleased as I have not dressed much since baba come along mostly because I?m too tired but also because I feel a bit weird being the daddy and husband that my wife needs while wearing 5? heels 🥴. I?m sure some can relate. Today I walked my dog away in the hills where I know nobody goes and spent a whole hour T-shirt off just wearing a lacy sports bra. I was so happy. Busy busy but getting by quite well!

Hope you?re all living your best lives 😍