Thread: I have the best wife/life

I have the best wife/life

So life is very busy right now. Back to being busy at work following the quiet few years some of us have had, 6 month old baby in the house (who is amazing). As my wife is on maternity leave and we are down to one salary we cut back on all non essential spending. My wife decided that gel nails every two weeks was non essential (I disagreed &#128514 so she asks me to give her a mani pedi every week as she even admits I?m quite good at it. I think she does it to give me something girly to do but I?m not going to question that! Just enjoy it! A few nights ago after a few wines she told me to not be afraid to ?do my thing? as our baby won?t know what?s going on for a good few months yet. I was so pleased as I have not dressed much since baba come along mostly because I?m too tired but also because I feel a bit weird being the daddy and husband that my wife needs while wearing 5? heels 🥴. I?m sure some can relate. Today I walked my dog away in the hills where I know nobody goes and spent a whole hour T-shirt off just wearing a lacy sports bra. I was so happy. Busy busy but getting by quite well!

Hope you?re all living your best lives 😍

Platinum Member
    That was very considerate of your wife. Hopefully, she will come up with new ideas to allow you to continue to do your thing as your child grows. But expect to remain constantly exhuasted for at least the next 24 months!

Banned Read only
    Before my wife and I had our first child we dabbled in the bedroom with lingerie for moi. We had not gotten into the entire cross dressing routine talk as I had no progressed to more than the lingerie. That discussion came much later. Anyway, all was alright with continuing lingerie play until my wife thought our son may have some recognition of what's going on. I think it was more she thinking it was weird that a father would be wearing women's lingerie than our son having some recollecting. Sooner than later infant becomes a toddler and a bit more inquisitive. Based on my experience I would recommend keeping your wardrobe up higher than a toddler can climb. I did not expect our second born to open the bottom draw of my armoire, open a large gift box and yank out a vivid red Vanity Fair bra which my wife found her holding. Then came "The Talk." Life can change on a dime.

Peach, I'm glad you are get a chance to do some girly things with the support of your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like you?re doing a great job taking care of yourself and your family.
    And nice you found a sports bra with lace.

Enjoy it to the fullest Peach. And give your wife an extra hug & kiss, she deserves it.

Congrats on the bairn.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Cheers! She gets plenty of them

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

She is Wonder Woman

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

You do occasionally find some real treats on Amazon