Thread: My Sister visited yesterday.

My Sister visited yesterday.

My sister called in yesterday knowing I would be dressed en femme. This is the second time she has been with me when I'm dressed and this was even better than the first. She complimented me on my looks, I was wearing a salmon pink pleated skirt and light green sweater with mu usual underwear and 2 inch peep toe heels. I wore foundation, lippy and mascara but no wig. We were both totally at ease in each other's company and I had no nerves at all. This is good practise for me because I may soon meet other sisters like me and I don't want any nervousness on my part. My sister is going to help me choose a wig style for such occasions. We talked about many subjects including, family, sport, politics, fashion and about my dressing. She is so supportive of me and gives me great encouragement to go further. The best part was that she brought clothes for me. These were rarely worn clothes that she had been given but no longer wanted. In all I got five skirts and four skirt and matching tops and all fitted well. I modelled one Jacques Vert outfit which I immediately fell in love with and she said that I looked fabulous. What a day we had and she told me before going that she had really enjoyed herself as well. She is married and said that she would like more days away from him in the future. He does not know anything about how I dress. I do make sure that I really appreciate what she has done for me and if she ever needs my help it is hers. I have a funny feeling it will not be long until her next visit and there are more clothes to come. Can life get any better? Just in case you are wondering she does also visit with her husband but I am in male mode.

Platinum Member
    I am glad to hear you have such a great relationship with your sister.

I envy you about having such a supportive sister. Both of mine passed years ago. When it comes to cloths being brought to you almost the same thing happened to me. Many years ago, my Mother-in-law gave me a closet full of dresses she had been given. She had cherry picked them already, but I was happy to get them.

Such support is priceless. I cannot imagine ever telling either of my brothers that I CD.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Great to hear Georgina. Best wishes for your future visits. Sounds quite positive.

Not sure that I will ever reveal my CD interests with any of my 7 brothers and sisters. Perhaps I could have with one sister (of the 7 sibs) that passed away a few years ago.

Too many sorta macho men and bible thumpers in the mix. (Maybe, someday, with my next youngest sister whom I most resemble when en femme?)

I also have a supportive sister.
    I let her know of my new identity about6 weeks ago.
    Now I get emails from her addressed "Hi Sis"
    Her daughter is also in the know and recently came onto my Facebook page with "Hello Aunty Philippa ".
    That made me smile.

Philipa Jane

You have a great sister

Georgina, So glad your sister is supportive. Enjoy your new outfit.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds wonderful to me. I am an only child but I always wanted a sister. It is so wonderful that your sister supports you so much. Obviously she cares about your happiness even if it is a bit different from the usual brother-sister relationship.

I know how lucky I am to have a sister like mine. I have another sister who I told my secret to back in the last millennium because she was fairly open minded. She saw me dressed and had no real problems with it. She however never brings the subject up and I don't either. I didn't think my current supporter was as open minded as she is and I only had little contact over the years. Now I regret that I didn't tell her sooner and I tell her that. I do tell her all the time that I am so lucky to have her as my sister and also that her brother is not going anywhere. I am very much her brother except that I dress differently. I am sure that anybody that has a supportive sister, brother, other family members and friends will agree that the boost to one's confidence, by dressing in their presence, is massive and we all must cherish such people.

Wow what a lovely sister. That's just so great. I am so happy for you and your new outfits. Accepting and brings clothes, double bonus. Enjoy!

I have always wished I had a sister

We should all be so lucky to have a supportive sister like you.

Now that is a relationship that is cool! Congratulations!

Silver Member
    Your sister is a jewel of a person. You are so lucky to have her, and doubly lucky that some of her clothes fit you. It must have been a totally mind blowing thrill to model multiple outfits in front of her.

How many other siblings do you have, and where do you rank, age wise? Do think any of the others would be as supportive? I bet at least some of them would be.

Suzanne my sister is wonderful. The clothes she is giving to me are clothes that she was given herself. She has put on weight and they no longer fit her. There are some fantastic items among them, one is a Jacques Vert two piece, top and skirt, which fits perfectly and is becoming a favourite. I am a size 18 mostly, sometimes 16, and she is larger at the moment. I am urging her to loose weight and if she gets to 18 I will lend her some of my clothes. She actually likes most of my clothes. On her first visit she brought one of her own skirts which I modelled for her and we took photos together. That's how great she is.. I have one other sister and a brother and I am the oldest. I came out to my other sister in 2005 and she was ok with it. She told my brother and he said we will support him (me).My other sister has not brought the subject up since and I do not do so myself. They would be ok with me in a dress but not as enthusiastic as my number one sister. My life is getting even better. I have been conversing with another cd who lives about twenty miles from me and she is keen to meet. All the en femme time I get with my sister will make more at ease being dressed in front of others and she is going to help me with my presentation and will help me get a new wig. She has even said that she would go out with me completely en femme. One year ago I could not have guested how my life was going to change all due to my sister. This sounds like fantasy but I assure you it is all true. We often joke that it is all due to Gladys W, our primary school teacher, whose petticoats and the wind got me hooked on female clothes and has brought my sister and I so much closer together.
    Last edited by Georgina; 08-12-2022 at 05:03 PM.

Reality Check
    That sounds like a great relationship with your sister. Maybe you can get her to go out with you in public someday.
    Krisi

What a lovely sister.Wish I had a sister like that. Wish I had a sister. I was fortunate to have a mother that supported me in the last 9 years of her life. I was grateful for that support. You are right in that we all should cherish the precious support we get.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Georgina
    Just want to echo what everyone has said. You are blessed to have such a fantastic sister!

Georgina,

You have a wonderful sister, treat her well, she is a blessing.

Davina