Thread: I love this woman

I love this woman

My wife, that is. This morning when we got out of bed, I decided it was time to ask for some help. I have a nightie I really like; but, somewhere along the way I pulled on it wrong when taking it off. About 1/2" of the seam where the spaghetti strap meets the top of the front came undone. Basically, the thread broke. So, after we brushed our teeth, made the bed, and had a good morning kiss, I showed the "tear" to her and asked if she could sew it back together. (My wife is a quilter with several excellent sewing machines.) She said "Sure, I just have to change to a smaller needle." Well, that's when I told her if she'd give me the thread and a needle I could sew it myself. After dinner tonight, I expect to be sitting in the family room with her as I make the repair. Mostly I wanted to get her reaction which was exactly what I hoped for. Unless I'm reading it wrong, I took this as one more small step in increasing acceptance. Had she said, "No, you can take care of your stuff by yourself" I would have known she's still not comfortable about my CDing.

How can girls like ourselves not love our wives who do accept us to one degree or another?
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather, I'm glad you're finding some amount of acceptance from your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

QUICK UPDATE: After supper I asked if she could get me the needle and thread I should use. (I know better than to help myself in her sewing supplies.) She said, and I quote, "Oh, I forgot about that. Just put it in my sewing room and I'll get to it." Naturally, I thanked her and said there's no hurry - and there really isn't.

To say I'm blown away would be an understatement.
    Last edited by Heather76; 08-09-2022 at 07:20 PM.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

"Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

My wife?s acceptance of my cross dressing is dependent on whether she is irritated with me or not!

In our household the sewing machine and supplies are mine however my wife is welcome to help herself. Wifey, help yourself.
    Last edited by DianeT; 08-12-2022 at 12:37 AM.