Thread: Tight timings!

Banned Read only

Tight timings!

I'm currently 3 weeks away from Charlotte's weekend alone, and really excited - I can't wait to have an entire 48 hour period where I know I won't have any interruptions. As with everything, I am planning and living the spy life to ensure that everything runs smoothly, I order new clothes to arrive whilst my wife is away, etc.

The timings however are VERY tight on a couple of things.

Firstly, I have had surgery this week, and am on crutches for the next two weeks at a minimum. The physio appointment MIGHT be at the start of the week that my wife goes away, and that's going to be the decider as to if I am able to weight bare - so no wearing heels!

Secondly, I can't drive until the boot is removed, and I ordered some clothes to go to a local store for collection, and they said they'd be delivered in 10 days, which gave me another 10 days to go and collect - easy enough as I would be able to drive within the next 3 weeks... but then I got a dispatch notification today that it'll be at the store today, and I have 10 days to collect it, which I don't know if I will be able to drive to collect it!

Hopefully I recover quickly and can get out next week to collect my new clothes!

Charlotte,

There's always a taxis to get you about. Hope all goes well.

I've followed your story for awhile, and I completely understand why you have to go through the steps you're going through, but also, I feel for your struggle!

Oh, the difficulties and unneeded burdens that we go through in order to just enjoy a victimless hobby. It's something I think at some point we've all had to experience, and I can only offer words of support to say that I hope everything works out and timing doesn't become an issue for your personal time.

Charlotte, I hope you're able to collect your clothing and enjoy your alone time. I'm with Helen, can you Uber/Lyft.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".