Thread: Experiencing new regular female issues while dressing

Experiencing new regular female issues while dressing

My wife hates that I prefer women's clothing more than men's. She tolerates me in panties, plain black bike shorts and leggings but that's it. I was begging for her to let me dress in private the other day which was a no and it brought on another conversation we've had many times and one I think all of us have had - the why? Anyway - I asked her - aren't you more comfortable in skirts and dresses - I find them way more comfortable than shorts and pants. Her response was not when you get all hot and sweaty. Well I've never experienced that as I only dress on rare occasion and for a short time and in an air conditioned house. Well, this morning I woke up early after hiding a skirt and very cute blouse and wearing a pull over bra stuffed with socks and went walking in the neighborhood at o'dark 30. How do girls exercise with a bra on? Just walking that bra got me so hot and sweaty where I have it on. And I was just walking. I guess I can now see a bit of her point, even a little with wearing a skirt. But I would still rather have the skirt on. Just a few more minutes to enjoy some girl mode before stashing my stuff before the family wakes.

I have to do it on the sly too. on the other hand, I often wear a mini skirt and barefoot sandals, I feel that my excitement is warming me up, on the other hand my wife is like this, often cold, it's really stupid for a woman

Getting hot while dressed is such a thing. I love the silky fabrics but cotton really does breathe and cooler to wear. Silky leotard feels the best but a cotton...don't even like to say that word...is cooler. I also found on Amazon fabric bra inserts that were way cooler to wear then my silicone type. Just My Size has tights that claim they can cool you down and I sorta agree. They did feel somewhat on the cooler side. But let's face it, I will have a heat stroke just to strut in a sexy shiny hot outfit over boy mode any day.

In this heat we have been having, I've had plenty of opportunity to sweat while dresses. I think the feeling of what it is like is very subjective. I know for me it is no worse enfemm than in male mode, and I dress real casual as a male. I've had the back of a bra band get soaked on me, but I wear undershirts in male mode that are the moisture wicking style and they get wet also. While a skirt does keep you cooler, I do get the thigh rub with them and that can be painful if it develops into a rash, my wife has the same issue. I still really prefer the skirt though.

Roxie

Even though I love dressing as a woman. After wearing my outfit for several hours I am glad to be out of it! My wife says when she changes after work, you understand why!

I feel like it's situational. Wearing full femme with hosiery or less breathable fabrics will definitely get hot especially if it's a warm climate. On the other hand, there is a workplace code stating that shorts are not part of the dress code but skirts are. On a couple of the really hot days I've worn a skirt to work and it is so much more comfortable especially when I walk to lunch. A nice breeze is refreshing when wearing a skirt. I think denim jeans get hot and sticky. So...it depends. I also agree that wearing a bra for ten plus hours, I totally understand wanting to get out of it.
    Rebecca Bas

Banned Read only
    I really cannot comment on the exercise portion of your post as I would never work up a sweat on a hot humid day. If your body is not acclimated to high heat you're a potential victim of heat stroke. Mu area, Pacific Northwest, was hit with a rare stretch of five days of 90+ F. If I am taking a cue from my wife, she will don a loose fitting dress with no bra, if at home. Your wife is correct about shorts and pants during a hot day.

As to trying to convince your wife about the wife my suggestion is to just tell her "I do not know why I do what I do!" I tried a line of BS a long time ago which really was telling how I felt, etc; like stress relief. Does any man really know why he is driven to wear women's attire in the first place?