Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did someone dress you up as a girl?

Did someone dress you up as a girl?

Have any of you ever been dressed up as a girl (or wore only a feminine garment) by your parents, grandparents, sisters, cousins, friends, etc? If yes, for what reason? How was that experience?

What would you do if they wanted to do this to you? Have you ever thought about dressing your son up as a girl for at least once?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Not me, but my friend in Third Grade Ended up in a hoop skirt, wide hat and lipstick in a School play as he was one of only two boys in the other third grade class and had to participate in the GIrls' musical. It sort of freaked ME out, but he didn't seemed to be bothered by it. And THIS was BEFORE I started having any CD thoughts or urges. I Still remember it though and wonder how I would have handled it.

No one but myself. I am the oldest grand child. And till I turned 15 I was the only male grandchild. My grand mother had a playhouse in the backyard. She put all kinds of clothes for the girls to wear. I would put on high heels. The girls were always dressed in(what we called leggings) like pantyhose but much thicker for little girls. I was always jealous of them. And my grandmother always wore pantyhose. I was always envious of the girls. Didn't understand why back then. But I do now. LOL
    Last edited by 1Ladyjade; 09-24-2022 at 01:41 PM.

Yes my family were the first to dress me. My older sister wanted a sister when I was born. She gave me a girl's name on my first day. I don't know if it was just her or her and my mom, but as a toddler there are pictures of me dressed in my sister's old dress and a Shirley Temple wig playing with my sister so my mom at least knew. I don't know how much it happened but I was reminded of it often. I've often wondered if that had an influence on me.

Roxie

Nope, I came by it naturally. I was attracted to the clothing as a child. Started with my mothers clothes, as have many; and it progressed from there.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

When I was 5 maybe, I wore colored tights as a part of a Halloween costume, which mortified me at the time. I often wonder if that triggered something. Wasn?t until my early teens that I discovered an interest in feminine things, though. But still the memory of my mom insisting I wear those tights for the costume is clear as day.

That said, I would love to have someone dress me up now haha?
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Nope, but looking back I kinda wish someone had.

Think I have told this before, when I was in second or third grade, the girls in our neighborhood used to play Catch A Boy and Put a Dress on Him. I certainty was not the slowest boy on the block but for some strange reason I got caught a lot more than the other boys. I can still remember the smell of the dress as they pulled it over my head. I had been borrowing my mothers clothes for a couple years by then. I really miss playing that game!

My sister dressed me up when I was about 7 in her Ballerina outfit and I've been hooked ever since!
    I have the picture of that day.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 08-12-2022 at 06:30 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My mum dressed me as a witch for Halloween one year. Skirt shoes and makeup. How did I feel? Confused as I?d already been told to stay out of her stuff.

Platinum Member
    No, not as a child, anyway. Not even remotely. It would have been a dream come true, even as a preschooler. Looking back, though, I never would have dared even for a moment. By then I knew I was different and I am sure that had someone persuaded me to dress up, my enjoyment of the experience would have given me away..

Much later, as a newlywed, my then-wife persuaded me to put on her bra, panties and pantyhose. My enjoyment of that experience was apparent, and was repeated throughout our nearly 20 years of marriage.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 08-12-2022 at 11:17 AM.

Good question Marie!

When I was in first grade I was "lucky" enough to be one of the elves in a Christmas play, I remember wearing white tights. Then in 3rd grade my mother dressed my brother and I as girls for a Halloween party at church, we didn't win but I think a very fertile seed was planted that night as about 3 years later I found myself in a spare bedroom where some extra clothing was stored. I saw a bag of used pantyhose and the white go-go boots I wore at the Halloween party, felt some unknown urge to try on the pantyhose and boots. Within about 2 minutes I was hooked and have spent the almost 50 years in between trying to recapture that moment.

Within a few months of that first night I was sneaking moments or staying home "sick" from school, spending as much time as possible trying to make myself "real".

Nope. Never.

My mother and grandmother supposedly dressed me in silky night clothes when I was the only child. I sort of remember the feeling. I was abused by teenage girls when I was about 6 and had my shorts and underwear pulled down so they could see my penis. This happened several times. I was sexually abused by a male babysitter for at least two years and made to wear women's undergarments on my stiff penis so he could get off. He made me think it was all my fault. I have been attracted and worn female lingerie for more than 60 years. I am blessed to live in a loving marriage but DADT. Had hormones been available to me as a child or teenager, I probably would have taken them. Maybe in another future life...Rita Leigh

I had two older sisters and yes.

I looked up to my sisters and from what I remember I liked it.

I wanted to be like them

Banned Read only
    Yes, when I was around 3/4/5, my sister and her friend put me in her clothes. I remember asking to play that game again, and my parents not letting me.

My mum would also use me as a dressmaking model, just whilst she put stitches in, and to see how a dress sat on a body.

Only twice. Once for a Halloween costume, and once for a cub scout play.

I already wanted to be a girl anyway, so I loved getting the OK to dress up in front of others. The rest of the time, I carefully - VERY carefully - hid what I was doing.

Somehow I am reminded of a song:

"Devil made me do it the first time,
    Second time I done it on my own....."
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I got myself into this just fooling around , I just cant or wont get myself out of this

Reality Check
    I remember my mother sewing dresses for her nieces and making me wear them while she marked the hems. I suppose I was about five years old at the time.

What I didn't find out until much later in life was, she had really wanted a daughter, not a son and she would dress me in little girl's clothing when I was a baby and nobody else was around.
    Krisi

Not at all...not one time. The notion of dressing in women's clothing did not even dawn on ME until I was 28. I do remember clomping around in my mom's heels when i was about 5, and her not really stopping me, just telling me to put them away when I was done. Of course, I also enjoyed clomping around in my fathers steel toed workboots.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

No but my mom wanted to dress me up for Halloween one year when I could not decide on a costume. I wanted to so bad but said no. a big regret to this day as I look back I would have loved to see what she had in mind.

Aspiring Member
    i had a gf help me put her panties on. but I was already a cd by then.

Yes it was me!

Yes. Next door sisters invited me to play ?dress up? one rainy day. I was 5 or 6. It was no big deal until I slipped on a pair of pantyhose. OMG. I remember it as if it was yesterday. I was hooked. That?s when it all began and has continued to today.