Thread: A server at a restaurant accidentally guessed right about me being a crossdresser

A server at a restaurant accidentally guessed right about me being a crossdresser

My friends and I went to a place called Dick's Last Resort. For those who don't know, they get paid to be rude and sarcastic to you, which is part of the fun atmosphere. It is alot of fun and we have been there a few times.
    Part of what they do is, they make big hats out of paper and write crude things on them such as "I'm with stupid" and many other things, then you wear them. Its nothing offensive of course and all meant to be taken in good natured humor. Mine said "Future Hooter's Girl". I called him over and told him he was partly right about that, right about the part that I was a crossdresser, and that if I decided to take it a step further, well who knows, I could decide to become a Hooters Girl WINK WINK. As I was telling him this, I showed him a pic of me crossdressed, and we were both laughing.
    Thing is, I think this guy must have a thing for guys becoming girls, because he wrote something else on someone else's hat. I couldn't make it out, but it said something about him becoming a woman.

Platinum Member
    Maybe he had a premonition..or he simply drew upon a reliable trope to elicit a laugh

RainbowDash, more than likely he rotates through a set of sayings every day and you just happened to get the hooters girl saying.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".