Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First group meeting - what to wear

Jenn, You look perfect and I love the confident smile!
    Crissy

Thanks so much for the compliments. By the time that picture was taken near the end of the meeting, I had pretty much settled into my Jenn persona and didn't feel any stress about the way I was dressed.

Actually, the whole event went well. About the most stressful time was from when I first pulled out of the garage (fully dressed) until I got to the meeting place. That was about a 30 minute drive in broad daylight and I was constantly wondering if people were looking into the car and if the saw a woman if they did.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.